Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-23-2005, 04:25 AM
Payback's a Bitch

Send a message via AIM to GorePhobia Send a message via Yahoo to GorePhobia
Quote:
Originally posted by knee jerk
Hey, what's "FOTR?"
Fellowship of the Ring
Old 02-23-2005, 06:03 AM
The Dork Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by The STE
see, I've never been so emotional from a movie that it's hard for me to watch it. Never even cried from a movie. Came close, but never done it. I understand it, though, just, *shrug*
whenever I run into a movie like that I try to do that Last House on the Left thing, you know just shrug and tell myself it's only a movie. It works sometimes but there's been a few that almost made me cry but I never have, there's some that got a few tears outta me though.(Million DB,Empire of the Sun,Schindler's list)
Old 02-23-2005, 06:18 AM
Gemini Of The Underworld

I walked out on Jason X, I don't care how much I paid. It sucked ass so bad, I was more than happy to leave. I fell asleep during Jason vs. Freddy and The Day After Tomorrow.:o
Old 02-23-2005, 06:58 AM
Banned

i can understand walking out of Jason X - it was insulting ..
Jason VS Freddie was far more fun ..

and day after tomorrow ... i was taken aback by how much i liked that movie - i thought i would have hated it but i thought it was great..
Old 02-23-2005, 07:06 AM
Gemini Of The Underworld

Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
i can understand walking out of Jason X - it was insulting ..
Jason VS Freddie was far more fun ..

and day after tomorrow ... i was taken aback by how much i liked that movie - i thought i would have hated it but i thought it was great..
I will admit that Day After Tomorrow had some damnit good special effects but I just couldn't get into it. Freddy vs. Jason was more like a comedy to me. So i'd nod off and when I heard people laughing I'd sit up and watch a little bit of it. Other than that, I didn't to much like it.:D
Old 02-23-2005, 07:07 AM
The Dork Knight

Jason X was just horrible but I liked Freddy vs. Jason wasn't much of a horror but it was funny IMO.

I almost fell asleep at the begining of the Day After Tomorrow but after everything started going all to hell I thought it was pretty good.
Old 02-23-2005, 07:11 AM
Gemini Of The Underworld

I know it's not horror, but one movie i seen that I didn't think I'd like was Walking Tall. I liked it from the start b/c of The Allman Brothers Song. I was shocked that I liked it , but I did.:D
Old 02-23-2005, 07:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by newb
Seeing that your as old as dirt...that was a given.:D

now where the hell is that pot and kettle picture ?? :)

i just didnt want anyone thinking i was afraid watching Demon Night :)

good movie though :)

as an aside ...

Remember Tales of the Crypt - Bordello of blood ... the less than stellar sequal .. with the hopelessly lost Dennis Miller..?

I won something on a local radio station which put me in the running for another prize which i wasnt aware of ..

i got a phone call one day from the radio station saying i was one of 2 or 3 finalists so where would i be on a certain day so i could receive the phone call live ... The prize was an all expenses paid trip to New York City to see the Bordello of Blood premier ... a really cool New York weekend holiday - even if the movie did suck shit ...

it turns out that the weekend we would have gone - we were already booked to go to cuba that week.

What are the fucking odds !

So i had to tell them to pick someone else ...

oh well, dennis miller in a shit film vs topless women sunbathing on a beach .... i'll take the beach.
Old 02-23-2005, 07:25 AM
PRIVATE EYE

Send a message via AIM to nine9
Ghost Ship...............the old one about the Nazis, and Quest for Fire. Made me want to puke lol..........

I REALLY REALLY wanted to walk out of Titanic, but my brother paid for my ticket. That was the most boring movie I've ever seen until the last half hour. :rolleyes:
Old 02-23-2005, 07:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by nine9
Ghost Ship...............the old one about the Nazis, and Quest for Fire. Made me want to puke lol..........

I REALLY REALLY wanted to walk out of Titanic, but my brother paid for my ticket. That was the most boring movie I've ever seen until the last half hour. :rolleyes:
quest for fire ??

that was a GREAT movie !!!
why didnt u like it ?