Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-17-2005, 09:38 PM
Payback's a Bitch

Send a message via AIM to GorePhobia Send a message via Yahoo to GorePhobia
Random Rant...

Opinions on an issue everyone.....

My ex friend that i used to hook up with imed me today and said shit to me...that Im a lying piece of shit and that I am a prick...and that I am obsessed with myself and told me that I desire pitty from other people....which is all untrue....Yes I had feelings for her in the begining and we hooked up and one thing led to another and we slept together....I regreted it...I told her in the begining that I didnt want a girlfriend and that I didnt want her to have feelings for me and she said okay and still continued to want to get with me....I later backed out because I didn't want it anymore....Then 2 weeks later I met someone and I fell for her....we hooked up for a week or two then we started to go out....Now she is all pissed cause I said I didnt wanna go out with anyone but now I am....I just didnt want to tell her I didnt have feelings for her and be mean about it....I like when people like me...I dont like when people hate me so I tried doing it the nice way. Was I wrong...am I obsessed and a liar and a prick....am I a big joke like she said I am? I need some opinions from close friends I have on here....aka Rayne, Jay, MassacreMan, Kristin (fluff), Vod, Kpro, and others.....Tell me whats wrong with me and just help me out.... I need the thoughts of others to help me.....

Thank you all....

Jon
Old 02-17-2005, 09:46 PM
Backyard Waterfall

Sounds like you tried ta let her down easy, and it backfired on ya?

You meant well.

Go with the flow.
Old 02-17-2005, 09:49 PM
Payback's a Bitch

thanks man...I just hate how everything is turned against me....
Old 02-17-2005, 10:05 PM
Backyard Waterfall

Yeah, you know, this chick tried to "let me down easy" not long ago, and I appreciate the fact that she didn't want to hurt my feelings by saying something that might've been painful, but I think I would have preferred something more direct. Maybe that girl feels she might've wanted you to just lay the truth on her. I dunno. Life is a creative problem solving thing, and every situation's different, so the best a person can do is take a good guess, do whatever seems right and see what happens...
Old 02-18-2005, 04:09 AM
Damian

Send a message via AIM to Gren the cake Send a message via Yahoo to Gren the cake
i thought this was gonna be about ur film school dealio!!

neway, ur a very sweet guy jon, u know that. as for her, shes just hurt ya know? i can see where shes comin from and u let her down easy which is nice but i think in the end u just gotta be honest

i had to drop italian boy noodles on sunday and i just told him 'i dont think i can see yuo anymore.... your a great guy but its just not a good fit.... your very good, im very zany... i dont see this going anywhere'

he DID ask 'did u meet someone else' and while i had, i was tihnking this shit even before i had met him. neway, im glad i told him the truth than to try and tell him 'oh well i dont want to date anyone' when really i do

know what i mean? shes just hurt is all and im sure in a while u can talk with her, apologize, kinda tell her u like her or whatever but just not relationship wise. im sure itll be fine!

and if its not, well shes not worth it then if she doesnt understand. theres how many people in this world, lifes too short to waste trying to please a dificult one. ur not gonna get along with everyone!

IN REMEMBRANCE OF BARF CUM - .................. ^_^
Old 02-18-2005, 04:29 AM
Fear scented candle

I agree, you tried to let he r down easy. its not your fault you found someone you actually like and want to be with. Shit happens, and just because you arent ready one week doesnt mean you wont be the next week.

Hows this for some argument ammo?

I went 7 years with no gf, only a couple of dates that went nowhere. I had NOTHING at all for 7 years. i wasnt interested in most of the girls i met. I had basically resigned myself to being single and occasionally messing around with people i met, but being up front that i wasnt going to get involved with anyone.

Then whithin a week or two of declaring that, i met Bree. Did things change?

Well., its over 2 years later and we're married now. Shit happens. People change. She'll get over it.
Old 02-18-2005, 05:03 AM
Banned

Sounds like you were up front with the pissed chick from the beginning. Thats all you can do.

Your only 18....you should be playing the field for a bit anyway. And stop trying to please everybody....I've learnt from experience....that doesn't work. The nice guys always get shit on. And unless your into scat.....that sucks.
Old 02-19-2005, 09:54 PM
Payback's a Bitch

yeah I totally agree with all of you....but it's funny you say play the field newb because im only 18 but i have slept with over a dozen girls....14 to be exact....If i keep playing the field...I'll be in the 20's and I don't want that ya know....being a man whore isn't always a good thing.

As for letting her down easy without being front....I know it's better to be honest but I never liked honest towards me so I tried doing the thing I thought best for myself....

as for fluff...ur amazing and nice too....I luv u never change....I'll be seeing you soon :) In about 2 years if your still around :)...

anyway thanks for everyones support...if you have any more comments feel free to add them...

thanks

Jon
Old 02-19-2005, 10:06 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Sedated_replica Send a message via Yahoo to Sedated_replica
Quote:
Originally posted by GorePhobia
yeah I totally agree with all of you....but it's funny you say play the field newb because im only 18 but i have slept with over a dozen girls....14 to be exact....If i keep playing the field...I'll be in the 20's and I don't want that ya know....being a man whore isn't always a good thing.
can you say... STD?

Maybe I read something wrong in your first post.

But it sounds like you used this poor girl, that for some reason liked you. But I guess its her fault because she should have known better.

I mean if you're 18 and you slept with 14 girls, thats a sign you're not really good with relationships and you're a dirty whore
Old 02-19-2005, 10:12 PM
Death by sexy

Send a message via MSN to Marroe Send a message via Yahoo to Marroe
That was pretty harsh.