Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 06-16-2009, 10:55 AM
Astrogenesis

all i can remember is what i mentiond above. i have got the hils have eyes and wolf creek on dvd, and unfortunatly it is not them.
i remember that it was on sky, and that it might have had a longish title:(
Old 06-16-2009, 11:05 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrogenesis View Post
all i can remember is what i mentiond above. i have got the hils have eyes and wolf creek on dvd, and unfortunatly it is not them.
i remember that it was on sky, and that it might have had a longish title:(
Not sure what Sky is....

Do you know what country it was from?
Old 06-16-2009, 11:55 AM
Astrogenesis

i remember that the family was american, and i think that the were in the american desert, like arizona, navada, that kind of place.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:04 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Sure it was the desert? Because otherwise I'm getting a Wrong Turn vibe.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:46 PM
Misanthrope

I was thinking of The Hills Have Eyes remake
Old 06-17-2009, 12:40 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrogenesis View Post
i saw a movie back in 2002-03 about a family that breacks down in a deserted town in the desert, and they find a canyon/reveen full of cars that are stacked in the shape of a symbol. the mother also falls through the floor of a house and in to a network of tunnels, and finds boxes of peoples possesions, and then somthing starts to chase her.

does anybody recall seeing this film and if so can they remmeber the name?:)
How old is the movie, you think?
Old 06-17-2009, 09:14 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
I was thinking of The Hills Have Eyes remake
Said he has that, and it isn't. It sounds remarkably like The Hills Have Eyes though.
Old 06-17-2009, 10:51 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Now I can't really say for sure as I haven't seen it myself, but considering the similarities to the Hills Have Eyes remake...could this be Hillside Cannibals: The Legend of Sawney Bean?

It's a Hills Have Eyes ripoff that came out around the same time, might be worth looking into.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0494712/
Old 06-18-2009, 06:36 AM
Glasgow_Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by re93animator View Post
From what I can decipher, Resurrection (1999) sounds like it could be your movie.
Much obliged kind sir, I knew it had an appropriate title like that.
Old 06-18-2009, 02:51 PM
Scares Little Kids

Question The two old films I asked about....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissRainbow View Post
MissRainbow saw Van Helsing, and I do believe that may have been the last one; I don't remember; it is REALLY GREAT!!! Anyway, does anyone know/remember an old film that was either 50's or 60's; all I remember from it was it is probably an alien monster; there was a nurse walking I think near the woods maybe; at night; this creature talks to her; "I NEED YOU TO HELP ME!" She says in fear, "YOUR FACE!" She runs in fear; the creature chases her; catches her; kills her; takes her face, her clothes, her identity, walks to the house a man lives; supposedly a victim of the monster the night before; asks the people, "YOU'VE BEEN EXPECTING ME?" They say, I think, "YES, HE'S IN HIS ROOM." The creature goes in to talk to the man; the man gets suspicious; somehow, he begins to believe that this nurse is the face/monster he saw last night; the creature says something about last night; the man pulls off the face somehow; the creature wants to kill the man; I think he did; the people in the house manage to kill the monster and they end it I think by saying something about "creatures like this." Does anyone have a clue??? Thank you; May Jesus Christ Guide Your Hearts; Jesus Loves You; He Died For You.
You know what?-Maybe those two old films I asked about were probably from the old series of The Twilight Zone, or The Outer Limits; maybe horror episodes-I don't know; I'm guessing....

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods