Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-12-2008, 03:41 PM
HDC Resident Cynic

Ever get "insanely pissed" when playing a video game?

Usually I can keep my head, but when I play Mario Kart Wii online.....I can lose my fucking mind!!!!!
I've thrown the wheel more than once.

Anyone else have this problem when playing any other games?
Old 08-12-2008, 04:02 PM
Fear scented candle

Quote:
Originally Posted by illdojo View Post
Usually I can keep my head, but when I play Mario Kart Wii online.....I can lose my fucking mind!!!!!
I've thrown the wheel more than once.

Anyone else have this problem when playing any other games?
not since i was younger, I am way more mellow about games now (now, when i am tired and accidentally walk into the edge of an open door, i fucking lose it).

But i remember vividly a bad day at work when i was a helpdesk guy, playing the original ut, and i couldnt hit the broad side of a barn, and the bots were handing my ass to me. I got so worked up, my roommate walked into my room and suggested i take a break. I was usually the "calm guy", but i was freaking the fuck out over every little thing.

If i recall, a few beers and cigarrettes later, i was back to mr mellow.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:05 PM
HDC Idol

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

I am insanely pissed RIGHT NOW.

Ok. So I've mentioned it before. I'm a pussy. AND I just picked up Condemned: Criminal Origins.

WELL, I just beat Chapter One (after a bit of screaming, cowering, and sweaty palms grasping my XBox360 controller)... And I put the controller down to do a little HDCing...........

When alluva sudden the stupid cat divebombs the controller and hits the button to "RESTART CHAPTER."

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHh

sigh :o

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 08-12-2008, 04:11 PM
HDC Resident Cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodstok View Post
(now, when i am tired and accidentally walk into the edge of an open door, i fucking lose it).
Fuck...me too dude, but usually I'm in too much pain to go ballistic.

Quote:
If i recall, a few beers and cigarrettes later, i was back to mr mellow.
Throw in a bowl of K.B.....and I'm the same way. :cool:
Old 08-12-2008, 04:12 PM
HDC Resident Serial Killa

Send a message via Yahoo to Freak
All the time.When I'm playing a shooter online and the other team is tearing me up I get really pissed.Or if I'm having alot of trouble passing a level.I've broken many controllers over the years.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:28 PM
Evil Dead

Playing Dead Or Alive 4 gets me pissed off. Luckily, I've almost finished it.

Unreal Tournament III on Insane, really gets under my skin.
Old 08-12-2008, 05:22 PM
Fear scented candle

I used to freak out at a friend of mine when we would play mortal kombat 2 and 3. he would use the same move over and over and over and over...

It was effective, but fucking annoying. He would then have the nerve to give me shit when i would just duck in the corner and punch up. Payback's a bitch.

In MK3, with the character Kabal, i worked out a combo where i would kick, flying kick and shoot so rapidly, that if i got in one hit and could start the combo, there was no way out, because you were dead before you hit the ground. that was great vindication.
Old 08-12-2008, 05:27 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodstok View Post
I used to freak out at a friend of mine when we would play mortal kombat 2 and 3. he would use the same move over and over and over and over...

It was effective, but fucking annoying. He would then have the nerve to give me shit when i would just duck in the corner and punch up. Payback's a bitch.

In MK3, with the character Kabal, i worked out a combo where i would kick, flying kick and shoot so rapidly, that if i got in one hit and could start the combo, there was no way out, because you were dead before you hit the ground. that was great vindication.
One of my friends used to do the one move thing with Kung Lao. I figured out something with Scorpion, and he got pissed off because I would do it over and over, like he was doing. They can dish it, but they can't take it.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:23 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to The Mothman
there are a ton of things that piss me off. trying over and over to nail something in a Tony Hawk Pro Skater game gets under my skin, I got pretty pissed playing Need For Speed underground for a while. I didn't want to lose money, so every time the cops busted me, i would immediately shut the console off and start again so there was no penalty, I had to do this dozens of times and it got extremely annoying. couch punching ensued.

Click for B-Movie reviews!
Old 08-14-2008, 07:24 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to The Mothman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
OH MY FUCKING GOD.

I am insanely pissed RIGHT NOW.

Ok. So I've mentioned it before. I'm a pussy. AND I just picked up Condemned: Criminal Origins.

WELL, I just beat Chapter One (after a bit of screaming, cowering, and sweaty palms grasping my XBox360 controller)... And I put the controller down to do a little HDCing...........

When alluva sudden the stupid cat divebombs the controller and hits the button to "RESTART CHAPTER."

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHh

sigh :o
you honestly think its that scary? play doom 3, you'll shit your pants.

Click for B-Movie reviews!