Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-02-2012, 09:07 AM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothgal View Post
INSECTULA!

An enjoyable splatter of campy b-movie creature feature :) for all lovers of Sharktopus, Mega Python, Crocosaurus, Camel Spiders and the likes...

I've seen better acting in a rehearsal in a Harlem elementary school play than what was shown in the trailer.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:22 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
I don't think so.
From watching the trailer it's a whole different storyline and set of events.
From the look of it, this kind of plot would be more true to something out of 2000AD.
From from I can make out from the trailer - the plot looks a little like the raid.
I hoper its closer to the source material than the shit Stallone vehicle.
Old 08-02-2012, 06:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshiq View Post
SKYFALL....2nd Trailer!

Bond: "007 reporting for duty"

M: "Where the hell have you been?"

Bond: "Enjoying Death!"
can't wait for this one

they really have to trim these trailers....showing way too much
Old 08-02-2012, 06:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
I don't think so.
From watching the trailer it's a whole different storyline and set of events.
From the look of it, this kind of plot would be more true to something out of 2000AD.
I agree

he doesn't even take off his helmet in this one.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:03 AM
For Vendetta

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4

First International trailer.

Old 08-14-2012, 10:08 AM
For Vendetta

SEVEN PSYCHOPATHS ...first trailer.

Looks very promising.

Quote:
In 2008, director / playwright / screenwriter Martin McDonagh unveiled In Bruges, a black comedy-drama starring Colin Farrell – and now, in 2012, he's bringing the world Seven Psychopaths, a black comedy-drama starring Colin Farrell again.

As well as Mr. Farrell (who plays a troubled writer called Martin trying to finish a script called, you guessed it, Seven Psychopaths), Seven Psychopaths also boasts the talents of the one and only Sam Rockwell as his best mate Billy.

Billy's current hobby-cum-job is abducting dogs with his friend Hans (Christopher Walken), who then takes the pooches back to their owners and collects on their reward.

But after dogknapping the wrong hound, Hans and Billy are in some serious trouble with a local gangster, Charlie (Woody Harrelson, whose role was originally earmarked for Mickey Rourke) who comes at them with a fury usually reserved for wronged biblical figures.

The trailer portrays it as more of a knockabout comedy-type-thing, but as fans of McDonagh's work will tell you, there's going to be a lot more to it than that. Expect metatextual insight, violence, Tom Waits and bunny rabbits – and that's just for starters.

The remaining psychopaths include Olga Kurylenko as Rockwell's girlfriend (billed, in a post-modern way, as a Bond girl), Abbie Cornish as Farrell's, and Tom Waits as a mysterious figure holding a bunny rabbit, while Kevin Corrigan, Gabourey Sidibe and Zeljko Ivanek also seem to play prominent roles.

Seven Psychopaths will arrive in US cinemas come October 12.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:33 PM
For Vendetta

THE LAST STAND ...with Arnold Schwarzenegger, Forest Whitaker, Eduardo Noriega, Johnny Knoxville, Peter Stormare and Zach Gilford.

From director Kim Jee-woon (A Tale of Two Sisters, The Good, the Bad, the Weird and I Saw the Devil).

Releasing - January 18th, 2013.

Quote:
After leaving his LAPD narcotics post following a bungled operation that left him wracked with remorse and regret, Sheriff Ray Owens (Schwarzenegger) moved out of Los Angeles and settled into a life fighting what little crime takes place in sleepy border town Sommerton Junction. But that peaceful existence is shattered when Gabriel Cortez (Eduardo Noriega), the most notorious, wanted drug kingpin in the western hemisphere, makes a deadly yet spectacular escape from an FBI prisoner convoy. With the help of a fierce band of lawless mercenaries led by the icy Burrell (Peter Stormare), Cortez begins racing towards the US-Mexico border at 250 mph in a specially-outfitted Corvette ZR1 with a hostage in tow.
Old 08-20-2012, 03:00 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____V_____ View Post
PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4

First International trailer.

Hate it already.
Old 08-23-2012, 11:17 AM
For Vendetta

First trailer for Brian DePalma's PASSION, which is a remake of Alain Corneau‘s Love Crime, and centers on the relationship between a woman (Rachel McAdams) and her innocent, lovely and easily exploited protégé (Noomi Rapace).

Quote:
An erotic thriller in the tradition of Dressed To Kill and Basic Instinct, Brian de Palma’s Passion tells the story of a deadly power struggle between two women in the dog-eat-dog world of international business.
Christine possesses the natural elegance and casual ease associated with one who has a healthy relationship with money and power. Innocent, lovely and easily exploited, her admiring protégé, Isabelle, is full of cutting-edge ideas that Christine has no qualms about stealing. They’re on the same team, after all… But when Isabelle falls into bed with one of Christine’s lovers, war breaks out.

Old 08-24-2012, 01:55 AM
Pirate of Bengal

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____V_____ View Post
First trailer for Brian DePalma's PASSION, which is a remake of Alain Corneau‘s Love Crime, and centers on the relationship between a woman (Rachel McAdams) and her innocent, lovely and easily exploited protégé (Noomi Rapace).
I've seen the original LOVE CRIME...which was a nice thriller about a 'perfect crime' but doesn't need an American remake, IMO....especially from an acclaimed director like Palma, he should go for some original stuffs.

Tags
2016, 2017, buzzkill, cannibal, chicago, debbie, debbie and the devil, devil, horror, movie, official trailer, revenge, rings, samara is back, satan, scumbags, slasher, the devil, trailer