Old 08-03-2010, 04:14 PM
Undead

Adolph Hitler

Well, how bout we talk about someone else that I have a great interest in. Lets go back a few years, to World War Two, and set the stage, in Germany. Adolph Hitler. From his rise to power, to his last days, in a Berlin bunker. I have just been interested in him, for sometime. I started collecting Nazi Germany items, long ago. Now, as to the concentration camps, that is a tender subject with most people, so I won't get into them. If you want to talk about them, feel free to send me a private message. This way we won't offend anybody who doesn't not want to hear about them. I myself am interested in them, for many reasons, same as Hitler, himself. I can recall hearing one phrase from one of the camps... "Break the body. Break the mind. Break the spirit. Sometimes mercy was shown to the children, and they were injected with morphine, so they wouldn't feel themselves being hanged. The one I like best is the court date with Judge Roland Freisler presiding... Roland was very loud and mean... There were three men accused of trying to kill Hitler. Well, big mistake. Judge Roland roared them down, whenever the men tried to speak. he finally had enough, and in basically, told them where to go. You can tell by tone in his voice, he was pissed, big time. After he was done, the men were hanged with piano wire. Most, if not all of his decisions ended up with death. That was a time indeed.
Old 08-03-2010, 05:14 PM
Evil Dead

I have to admit, while I don't find anything amusing about what Hitler or Josef Mengele did, it does interest my morbid side.
Same with murderers....I don't think it's funny, I just wonder what went on in their heads. What would motivate someone to commit such acts?

It can be argued that many were insane, but many were of above average intelligence and calculated the murders they committed to a tee.

The whole Nazi/Auschwitz thing fascinates me. I'm sorry it happened, but I can't help but be fascinated by the death factory they created.
Sad spot in history for sure. I feel bad for those folks and what they went through.
Old 08-03-2010, 06:19 PM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
whatever, americans dropped atomic bomb's on hiroshima and nagasaki and then high fived each other about it for weeks. hitler sucked, the pope sucks, your mom sucks, deal with it.

oh and I'm a quarter german, my great grandfather actually died in auschwitz... he fell out of a guard tower :(

Old 08-03-2010, 06:40 PM
Evil Dead

My Mom certainly does not suck. She made my favorite cake for my last birthday, even remembered the cream cheese frosting, and that's about as far removed from sucking as one can get:)

Sorry about your GGD though.
Old 08-03-2010, 07:41 PM
Misanthrope

It's Adolf you fucking retard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain spaulding View Post
I myself am interested in them, for many reasons, same as Hitler, himself.
^^ and what?
Old 08-03-2010, 08:00 PM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post

^^ and what?
LOL I didn't see that.

probably because I didn't read his post

Old 08-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Evil Dead

Thing that gets me is the people Hitler put in charge of the atrocities. Hitler didn't seem to have the balls to do it himself(or didn't want to take the blame later maybe) so he used people like Mengele to do his work for him.

In Mengele's case, he seemed to enjoy his work quite a bit.

Good read here:

http://www.auschwitz.dk/mengele.htm
Old 08-03-2010, 10:48 PM
I Am Violence

Tried to read but it felt very run on and nonsensical...
Old 08-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Evil Dead

Fair enough. And as you pointed out in another thread, this is for current events.
I apologize, and will keep it as such from now on.
Old 08-03-2010, 11:26 PM
I Am Violence

Quote:
Originally Posted by endo View Post
Fair enough. And as you pointed out in another thread, this is for current events.
I apologize, and will keep it as such from now on.
That was to the creator or the threads not you Endo. You carry on as you were. :)