Old 05-18-2014, 05:41 PM
Little Boo

Exclamation Help finding a movie

So when I was younger, me, my sister and a few of our friends were home for Halloween night and we watched a movie marathon of a bunch of spook movies.

One has stood out to my sister and me though, and we have not been able to find the correct title of this film.
Hopefully you all can help us out. I can give as much detail as I remember, so bare with me!

We are guessing it was on either TCM or USA channel at the time.
It was either the late 80's or early 90's we watched it on TV.
There were a lot of short films in between the movies and during commercial breaks. Shorts like The Dummy (1982), one about a guy that builds a big mouse trap and jumps in it, and a few others I cant remember off the top of my head.

Ok onto the movie info.
- It was about a group of teens/high school students that some how end up at this huge house with cast iron fencing all around it. I cant remember if they are dared to go stay the night or just go out of curiosity from old stories about the place. The house/Mansion is kind of secluded.
- I want to say there is a grave yard out front, and also a tower outside of the house.
- Each of the students die/are murdered in some weird and unique way. I think a chandelier drops on one, one of the teens eyes pop out of their head, odd stuff like that. No one seems to see it happen though so everyone is trying to figure out who is killing them off.
- There is an older man on the property they are not fully aware of. He is up to some sort of blood magic. We think he was trying to raise the dead.
- There is a goat demon (half human and half goat) they can hear in the attic. They never showed very much of him till later on in the movie towards the end. We think he was being controlled by the old man. All I remember is that they kept hearing the clunk of his hoofs through the ceiling, but no one wanted to investigate.

I am so so sorry this is such vague information. I really do wish I could remember more of the movies details. I really hope I can track this crazy old film down though and get to re watch it lol
You guys are my last hope!
Old 05-18-2014, 06:34 PM

I know of a movie that matches parts of your description.

1) mansion with a graveyard in front
2) older man in basement unbeknownst to the teens, performing black magic
3) not a half goat/half human demon but a half cat/half human dude who was pretty weird-looking.
4) teens are getting killed off one by one.

The movie could be SPOOKIES 1986ish. Good luck.
Old 05-19-2014, 12:54 AM
Little Boo

I will look into this one and get back to you to let you know if its the same as I remember.

Thank you for the reply!
Old 05-23-2014, 01:43 PM
Little Boo

I got around to watching Spookies. I have seen this movie once before, but this is not the one I remember.
I can clearly remember a Bull headed Demon wandering around.
Still on the search!
Old 05-23-2014, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roybm View Post
I got around to watching Spookies. I have seen this movie once before, but this is not the one I remember.
I can clearly remember a Bull headed Demon wandering around.
Still on the search!
Okay, post when you do find it. Spookies is one of my favourites. Good luck!
Old 05-23-2014, 04:36 PM
No, fuck YOU

The Unnamable?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096344/?ref_=nv_sr_1
Old 12-01-2014, 10:48 AM
Little Boo

Did you find out what this is? It sounds a lot like something I've been looking for for about 10 years now after catching the last half hour or so after getting home from the pub, and its been driving me nuts ever since!

What I remember is a bunch of college kids in a big old mansion, and there is a goat legged demon clip clopping around but I don't think the kids had seen it yet, just heard it. Towards the end I think somehow the demon ends up outside wandering around the mansion and I think looks in through one of the windows as one of the girls is looking out. The final battle then ensues and I think the demon ends up getting banished back to a grave or statue or some similar structure in the garden.

Sound like the same film? my description is hazy at best as it was ages ago and I was somewhat drunk when I saw it, but in 10 years of searching your question is the closest thing I've found to getting an answer!

Oh the goat legged demon dude was fairly sizeable too, taller then the people, prob 10ft or so? It may have been a tales from the crypt type of thing as it would have been on at that time of night when I saw it.

Last edited by Shakey; 12-01-2014 at 10:53 AM.
Old 12-02-2014, 07:00 AM
Evil Dead

Is it Hell Night with Linda Blair?

Old 12-05-2014, 05:46 AM
Little Boo

Not the one I was after no.
Old 12-13-2014, 07:46 AM
I am the turtle lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
That might be what it is.

Last edited by anglewitch; 12-13-2014 at 07:52 AM.