#14901  
Old 02-24-2007, 05:46 AM
slayer666's Avatar
slayer666 slayer666 is offline
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 809
The Gathering.

Absolutely terrible.
__________________
Atheist Revolution
Reply With Quote
  #14902  
Old 02-24-2007, 06:49 AM
Phalanx Phalanx is offline
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,677
Watched "the transporter" while doing some ironing...no great level of concentration though. Decent film, good soundtrack, very nicely done stunt coreography. I like most of Bessons stuff, kind've pissed that he's supposedly not making films anymore.
__________________
It's not the bullet with your name on it you have to worry about...it's all those other ones marked
"to whom it may concern."
Reply With Quote
  #14903  
Old 02-24-2007, 07:11 AM
Angra's Avatar
Angra Angra is offline
No, fuck YOU


 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Right behind you!!!
Posts: 15,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
Watched "the transporter" while doing some ironing...no great level of concentration though. Decent film, good soundtrack, very nicely done stunt coreography. I like most of Bessons stuff, kind've pissed that he's supposedly not making films anymore.
Jason Statham is a talentless Tony Jaa wanna-be.

Or maybe he's just a Steven Segal wanna-be.

Maybe he wanna be both...


I don't like him.



That was my 2 cents about that.

You're welcome.

:cool:
__________________


I'm right. It's the rest of the world that's wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #14904  
Old 02-24-2007, 08:25 AM
cactus's Avatar
cactus cactus is offline
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Gulf Coast
Posts: 1,137
The Ninth Gate

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
__________________
Photobucket
Reply With Quote
  #14905  
Old 02-24-2007, 08:28 AM
alkytrio666's Avatar
alkytrio666 alkytrio666 is offline
Tenant

 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Los Angeles, USA
Posts: 8,184
Do you like 'Butch', cactus? One of my top 5 favorite movies of all time.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14906  
Old 02-24-2007, 08:31 AM
cactus's Avatar
cactus cactus is offline
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Gulf Coast
Posts: 1,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkytrio666 View Post
Do you like 'Butch', cactus? One of my top 5 favorite movies of all time.
Love it. It's definitely in my top 10. One of my friends "borrowed" my copy a while back :mad:

I've got to go and get the Ultimate Collector's Edition. I've heard it's great.
__________________
Photobucket
Reply With Quote
  #14907  
Old 02-24-2007, 12:22 PM
Posher778's Avatar
Posher778 Posher778 is offline
Misfit
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: East Bumblefuck Nowhere
Posts: 12,643
Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Cube 2: Hypercube

Effects- stunning

The cube itself- grand

everything else- boooo

5/10
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Reply With Quote
  #14908  
Old 02-24-2007, 12:28 PM
Angra's Avatar
Angra Angra is offline
No, fuck YOU


 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Right behind you!!!
Posts: 15,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Posher778 View Post
Cube 2: Hypercube

Effects- stunning

The cube itself- grand

everything else- boooo

5/10


You aaaaaalmost made it sound good there, for a few seconds...
__________________


I'm right. It's the rest of the world that's wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #14909  
Old 02-24-2007, 12:30 PM
Posher778's Avatar
Posher778 Posher778 is offline
Misfit
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: East Bumblefuck Nowhere
Posts: 12,643
Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
You aaaaaalmost made it sound good there, for a few seconds...
Well, its a good movie, but it is NOT what I thought it was. The first one is like, gore/horror/math/sci fi, but this one is less explained and more *wtf is going on* with lots of math and stuff, but no real explanations. The effects are worth watching it for imo, or maybe just perfect for a.d.d. kids like me:D . It's not a complete let down though, but it isn't horror in the least, not at all. Its definently just science/scifi/weird
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Reply With Quote
  #14910  
Old 02-24-2007, 12:34 PM
Angra's Avatar
Angra Angra is offline
No, fuck YOU


 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Right behind you!!!
Posts: 15,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Posher778 View Post
Well, its a good movie, but it is NOT what I thought it was. The first one is like, gore/horror/math/sci fi, but this one is less explained and more *wtf is going on* with lots of math and stuff, but no real explanations. The effects are worth watching it for imo, or maybe just perfect for a.d.d. kids like me:D . It's not a complete let down though, but it isn't horror in the least, not at all. Its definently just science/scifi/weird

Hm.. I gotta watch them all some day.

I absolutely loved the very end of the first one.

Does the sequal tell anything about what happened to the survivor of the first Cube?
__________________


I'm right. It's the rest of the world that's wrong.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:57 AM.