Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 07-24-2020, 10:38 PM
Little Boo

Trying to remember a movie name

Hello,

I am trying to remember a movie that was similar to Evil Dead in some ways, and I saw it around 2007 or 2008. I am not sure when it came out though I believe around that time. The demons or ghosts would posses people that were staying in a cabin, and I think they came after messing in the bathroom and calling them like Bloody Mary.

A girl that is the survivor has a guy friend that is possessed and tied up later in the movie. It asks her what she is going to do back in normal life when she has to explain that she has killed her friends.

Thanks in advance for any help people may give.
Old 09-02-2020, 05:34 AM
Little Boo

Need Help with scene from a horror film

This is a scene I swear I remember seeing on TV from a horror film years ago. I've tried googling the scene and asking friends, but just cannot find the name of the movie it's from. Here is the scene:

So a guy is sitting in a chair. Then he is locked into the chair, like he physically cannot move. Then a drill like thing comes out from a desk toward the guy. It goes through his heart or through his stomach. I just remember it kills him obviously, but I remember even as the drill is inside his body you still hear the sound effect of the drill moving.

Does this scene sound familiar to anyone reading this? If so does anybody know what movie this is from?
Old 09-12-2020, 01:11 AM
Living Dead

Suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
I think the thread very fast will become a huge mess of pages and pages of questions, suggestions and answers.
Might I suggest that someone scours the thread and moves things into either 2 different threads or, perhaps sub-folders, called "Answered" and "Unanswered".
Old 09-12-2020, 01:44 AM
Living Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by telme View Post
Thanks! Not this one, but similar feel so maybe around the same year?
I am currently thinking it is something like The Funhouse (1981)
If it didn't turn out to be The Funhouse, the only thing I can think of is maybe the re-make of House on Haunted Hill. Though I can't recall any sort of dire Mother thing. It does have a rollercoaster, though.
Old 09-15-2020, 02:01 AM
Little Boo

what movie is it?

Hello, I would like to know the name of a movie that I saw many years ago and from which I only remember one scene.
I remember the movie that it looked like an Italian giallo from the 70s and the scene is as follows...
A masked assassin similar to leatherface ties a woman to a stretcher, the woman has no face, you can see her skull, I don't know if because the killer had thrown acid on her. The murderer takes a kind of saw and begins to cut the head by the throat while it is seen how the woman is still alive as she opens and closes her jaw. They are in what looks like a basement. I think I remember that the woman was a model in the film.
I only remember that scene as it shocked me a lot.
Sorry for my bad english and thanks in advance, regards!
Old 09-20-2020, 01:42 AM
Little Boo

Question QUESTION, Title of 2 horror movies I saw a long time ago

Hi,

I am new, I hope it is not forbidden to start posting with a question, but I didn't even knew this forum existed until I started searching for these movies

So straight to them then

First one.

Set up in a building, post apocalyptic, a group of survivors is hiding inside, and outside there is only light, literally is like big spotlights were pointed at the building, the survivors cannot go out, and they can only scavenge the building they are in(Which is connected to another sister building, they are, if I remember correctly they are apartment buildings

There are some sort of monsters(never seen) in the light, that can actually get any of them if they are not careful, things start to get tense and they start turning on each other(there are some kids in the group as well) and the main character goes to a separate room/floor(Maintenance?) to talk to a chubby geeky looking young guy, who gives him advice when he feels lost(IMO it was his alter ego, as no one but the MC has contact with him)

On the end after some killing in the group and some vanishing(the monsters got them?) a couple of the survivors resign and they go out into the light, that is the end of the movie

I saw it like 6 years ago, already started in one of the premium channels of paid tv

-----------Movie 2:

Set in the subway, it is a sort of compilation of stories, it does not seem horror at first, and there is a spot where all the stories end, that is when the lights in the subway flicker

The last story is from the POV of a little girl, and she sees the other stories unfolding, but her story continues AFTER the lights flicker, which turns out to be an attack on the subway, a bombing, and the girl is the only survivor, and what she sees shortly after the light flickering are the ghosts of the people in the subway that don't know they are dead

The movie ends with the girl being rescued from the debris, and being the sole survivor of the bombing(AFAIK, might be she is not)

I saw this movie around 10-12 years ago, and honestly cannot remember if it is in Spanish or English, as I mostly watch movies in english but I watch some in spanish(When I have no choice) and I clearly remember there being a bombing on the subway in spain which causes me to think this one might be related to that

Thanks in advance for the help guys! :)
Old 10-16-2020, 05:47 PM
Little Boo

Help with Title to Movie

Watched the start of an interesting movie on TUBI (im not a member so no watched list) Had to stop watching for a bit. Came back and it wasnt on the screen, guess it had timed out.

NEED THE TITLE IF POSSIBLE, THANKS IN ADVANCE
ALL I KNOW IS THE GENERAL IDEA AND THE FIRST SCENE

BLONDE WOMAN ATTENDS A DIM LIT BARE BASEMENT ROOM
TO PLAY A GAME, THE WINNER GETS $1 MILLION CASH

THE HOST, NICE ENOUGH GUY, AND THE PLAYER SIT AT A BARE WOOD TABLE ACROSS FROM EACH OTHER, HE EXPLAINS THE SIMPLE RULES AND BACKGROUND. THE ATMOSPHERE IS CREEPY
THE PLAYER MUST COMPLETE CHALLENGES, THESE CHALLENGES ARE HORRIBLY FRIGHTFUL. BODY DAMAGING, THE HOST TELLS THE WOMAN
NO ONE HAS EVER COMPLETED THE COURSE.

1ST CHALLENGE, HE SITS A RED CANDLE ON THE TABLE, LIGHTS IT..
TALKS INTO HIS EARPIECE SHES READY, TELLS HER SHE MUST HOLD HER HAND DIRECTLY OVER THE LIT FLAME FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES FOR THE OTHER CONTESTANTS ( ALL IN SEPERATE ROOMS) TO DROP OUT OF THE CHALLENGE, FOR HER TO WIN THE 1ST ROUND.
HE SAYS GO.. WELL SHE NEARLY BBQ'S A BURNT HOLE IN HER HAND, BUT SHE WINS. HE APPLYS 1ST AID TO THE WOUND.. AND STARTS THE 2ND ROUND..
SHE HAS TO PUT HER FOOT, IN THE SQUARE HOLE OF THIS OLD WOOD BOX
ITS ABOUT 15" SQUARE. THEIRS SOMETING VERY LIVE AND HUNGRY IN THE BOX.. HE TELLS HER.. I HOPE YOU LIKE RATS..
WELL THE APPREHENSION AND FRIGHT TAKE THE SCENE FOR A FEW MOMENTS BEFORE SHE GETS THE ..GO .. SHE PUTS HER FOOT IN..

AND WELL I HAD TO STOP THERE.. ARGGGHHHHHH LOL

ANYBODY KNOW THIS MOVIE ?
Old 10-16-2020, 06:41 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to bamahorrorfan87
would you rather?
Old 10-17-2020, 03:05 AM
Living Dead

I looked around Tubi and found it. It's called, The Odds.

Smashwords

Bookbub

Scribd
Old 10-17-2020, 03:30 AM
No, fuck YOU

Haven't seen it but it sounds nasty as hell.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods