Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-18-2014, 07:56 PM
Great with a machete

Hey!

Hello everyone.

I am a huge horror-film fan, since I was as young as I can remember and my youngest aunts introduced me to Pet Semetery and Poltergeist. Since then, I am always searching for films that will keep me up at night, or linger in my dreams for a few days. My favourite film has to be "A L'interieur" ("Inside" is the English translation). It could be classified under the Foreign/Home-Invasion/Gore categories. I really enjoy most sub-genres of horror and I am not easily disturbed or frightened. I have been criticized and ridiculed for many years by my family and friends for having a "sick and twisted" mind, for my enjoyment of horror films. People often assume we are psychopaths-in-the-making for subjecting ourselves to such "filth", which makes me sad. In my opinion, there is beauty to be found in the art of horror. So, my interests range from cheesy B-movie gore, to classic horror, to sci-fi and psychological horror, to over-the-top disturbing and gory, to mainstream ghost stories and demonic possession. I am thrilled to have found an online community that shares similar interests, and hope to contribute to your forum discussions, as well as add some new titles to my long collection. Thank you for reading!
Old 10-19-2014, 04:24 AM
病気の

Hello
Old 10-26-2014, 07:35 PM
Horror Fan

Welcome.....to.......horror!

Old 10-27-2014, 12:31 PM
Wanna Join?

Enjoy your stay.

"Within the framework of most horror tales we find a moral code so strong it would make a Puritan smile." Stephen King, DANSE MACABRE