Old 10-16-2003, 12:56 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to roguesblight Send a message via Yahoo to roguesblight
Lightbulb Horror Unknowns!

OKAY! I figured out something to finally start my own thread! Don't know if it's been done in the past, but if so I wasn't here then so here goes............What do ya want to know about a horror flik? I have one in mind to start.

I can't remember for sure cause it's been a while since I watched them, but, in one of the Friday the 13th movies, part 2 or 3 maybe, (the one with the skinny red head that wears a mask to scare his friends) a few of the counselors go to a local bar and eventually they start to leave except the red head who stays till closing. The last you see of him he asks the bartender if there's a bar that is still open and heads out to go to the bar. They never show him again. He doesn't get killed, and they never mention him again, not even when it's over and the cops are talking about the only survivor, who can't be the only survivor because they don't show the red head getting killed, so he must still be alive. Any ideas on what happened to that character? It always puzzled me. No one I know could ever explain it either! Did the makers forget him? I would like to know this UNKNOWN!
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Any Ideas on my unknown--Do you have your own unknown?
Do ya think this is a good idea for a thread?:confused:

Last edited by roguesblight; 10-16-2003 at 01:02 AM.
Old 10-16-2003, 05:34 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Tony Send a message via Yahoo to Tony
Hmmm....I have them all and have seen them many many times. I can't recall a red head going to a bar and never returning. The character sounds similar to Shelley from part III only because he continuously scares his friends with a mask. Perhaps it is in part 2 because I have seen it less than the others but I don't think it is.
Old 10-16-2003, 06:36 AM
Listen 2 Buckethead!

dont kno man but its not in part 2 :)
Old 10-16-2003, 07:27 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
It's definitely in Part 2. I think the other guys on the board are assuming by red head that you mean a chick. But you're talking about the freakishly weird skinny guy that gets the couple's truck towed in the beginning. I think the writer just wanted another character to survive. In fact, many characters never come back from their night on the town.
Old 10-16-2003, 03:19 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
It's definitely in Part 2. I think the other guys on the board are assuming by red head that you mean a chick. But you're talking about the freakishly weird skinny guy that gets the couple's truck towed in the beginning. I think the writer just wanted another character to survive. In fact, many characters never come back from their night on the town.
yeah that is right most of the people that got killed were the ones that stayed..
Old 10-16-2003, 03:21 PM
Evil Dead

I would like to know why writers always make the victim run like hell and the killer walk and still catch up to kill them.. I guess to make writing more easy or something..
Old 10-16-2003, 03:25 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via Yahoo to lilangel_66071
in jason takes manhattan he turns back into the child jason and then the next movie he's back as big jason whats up with that? ha
Old 10-16-2003, 03:28 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by lilangel_66071
in jason takes manhattan he turns back into the child jason and then the next movie he's back as big jason whats up with that? ha
Apparently Jason doesn't believe in continuity.
Old 10-16-2003, 03:28 PM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
That was just a vision the main chick had. He did not really turn into a boy:D
Old 10-16-2003, 03:31 PM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Another person we never saw what happend to was Paul from Friday the 13th part 2 he was the last guy alive but then just vanished. What really happend though was the actor just walked off the set.