Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-02-2013, 05:04 PM
Hellraiser

Brian Lumley's Necroscope: The Movie

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/conten...rick-announced
Necroscope is one of my all time favorite vampire novels, so when I found out that there was going to be a movie about it I was pretty excited. But now I'm a little skeptical, since this Glenn Hetrick has never directed anything before. I looked him up on IMDB, and all he's done has been special effects and some acting. Still, there may be hope for this one. Ben Affleck had never made anything before Gone Baby Gone, which was an excellent movie. And Don Coscarelli, who's been making movies since the '70s, did a pretty lousy job of adapting John Dies at the End. So who knows how this might turn out?
For those who have never heard of Necroscope, I recommend you read the first three books. The first was awesome. The second one was kind of weak, but you need to read it to know what's going on in the third. The third is the best of the series. The fourth is okay, it wouldn't be a complete waste of your time if you loved the first three. And then the fifth one pissed me off so much that I never read any of the books that followed. So as far as I'm concerned, it's a trilogy.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:54 AM
Evil Dead

Sorry, wrong thread! *whistles nonchalantly*

Last edited by Sicknero; 09-03-2013 at 10:43 AM.

Tags
glenn hetrick, necroscope movie