Old 02-26-2012, 05:21 AM
For Vendetta

THE RAID: REDEMPTION ...when was the last time you saw an out-and-out actioner since the days of Die Hard?

Gory, bloody fun ride from Indonesia. Angra & Elvis should love this.

Quote:
Rama, a member of a special forces team, arrives at a rundown apartment block with a mission to remove its owner, a notorious drug lord. The building has become a sanctuary to killers, gangs, rapists and thieves seeking accommodation in the one place they know they cannot be touched by the police. When a spotter blows their cover, Rama and his team must fight their way through every floor and every room not just to complete their mission but to survive their bloody ordeal.
Old 02-26-2012, 01:56 PM
No, fuck YOU

Sold!

Thanks _V_.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:44 PM
Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____V_____ View Post
THE RAID: REDEMPTION
Oh yeah! Looks badass... will definitely be checking that one out. That beating at the end of the trailer had me chuckling away to myself :D
Old 03-06-2012, 11:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
Oh yeah! Looks badass... will definitely be checking that one out. That beating at the end of the trailer had me chuckling away to myself :D
agreed....me want this
Old 03-22-2012, 04:05 PM
mostly ghostly?

Teaser for the new Cronenberg film Cosmopolis came out today:

Looks like a return to early 90s Cronenberg. Can't wait!
Old 03-23-2012, 08:36 AM
Pirate of Bengal

Loveless Zoritsa...A Serbian production dabbling in dark fairy tales and even darker comedy.

Quote:
Zoritsa is a village girl who bears an extraordinary curse: Since her first love got mysteriously drawn in the river, men around her die in a strange way. The raged villagers name her "the kiss of death". The case is in the hands of Mane, the stubborn, young, newcomer cop from Belgrade, temporarily working in the "haunted village". Mane doesn't believe in such "mumbo-jumbo" stories. Soon he will have to face the heavily armed villagers, but also to answer the crucial question: Is Zoritsa a serial killer or just a girl who yearns for love?
Old 03-25-2012, 04:45 PM
Horror Master

Can’t wait to see many of these movies in 2012. Should be good.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:20 AM
Pirate of Bengal

Would You Rather?

Quote:
In the wake of her parent's death, Iris struggles to make ends meet while caring for her terminally ill younger brother. Shepard Lambrick, a seemingly philanthropic aristocrat, expresses an interest in helping them. When he invites her to an exclusive dinner party, she accepts. Also attending the dinner party are seven more desperate individuals. They soon find themselves trapped in Lambrick's mansion and forced to play a sadistic game of Would You Rather, where the winner will be awarded untold amounts of money. As the game progresses, the dilemmas Iris and the other players face grow increasingly deadly.
Starring Brittany Snow (Hairspray) and Jeffrey Combs (Re-Animator series). David Guy Levy, President and CEO of Periscope Entertainment, is directing and producing under his banner in association with Zak Kilberg (The Slaughter, Zombie Strippers!) at Social Construct Films, Maura Anderson (Winter’s Bone) and Dreamher Productions. Brittany Snow and Andre Royo (The Wire) are executive producing. Cast also includes Sasha Grey (Entourage, The Girlfriend Experience), John Heard (Home Alone), Robin Lord Taylor (Another Earth) and Lawrence Gilliard, Jr. (The Wire).
Old 03-27-2012, 05:47 AM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshiq View Post
Would You Rather?

Starring Brittany Snow (Hairspray) and Jeffrey Combs (Re-Animator series). David Guy Levy, President and CEO of Periscope Entertainment, is directing and producing under his banner in association with Zak Kilberg (The Slaughter, Zombie Strippers!) at Social Construct Films, Maura Anderson (Winter’s Bone) and Dreamher Productions. Brittany Snow and Andre Royo (The Wire) are executive producing. Cast also includes Sasha Grey (Entourage, The Girlfriend Experience), John Heard (Home Alone), Robin Lord Taylor (Another Earth) and Lawrence Gilliard, Jr. (The Wire).
that year is the movie?
Old 04-02-2012, 12:15 AM
That fucking Guy...

YE-YAH MUTHAFUKKA

Tags
2016, 2017, buzzkill, cannibal, chicago, debbie, debbie and the devil, devil, horror, movie, official trailer, revenge, rings, samara is back, satan, scumbags, slasher, the devil, trailer