Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-18-2003, 11:00 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Return to Sleepaway Camp

I just heard that Big Pussy from the freakin' Sopranos is going to be playing the Camp Owner in the fourth installment. That's some serious star power for the Sleepaway Camp series. I'm actually very curious to see this now.
Old 10-18-2003, 11:38 AM
Evil Dead

WOW havent heard this yet. Looking forward to the 4th installment of the Sleepaway camp movies..:D :D
Old 10-18-2003, 12:30 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via ICQ to CrystalLake Send a message via AIM to CrystalLake Send a message via Yahoo to CrystalLake
I haven't even seen atleast ONE of the Sleepaway Camp movies. But since it's little review on UpcomingHorrorMovies.com, I'm anxious to see it. I just think it's really cool to see people run for their lives in some camp. If I could choose where I was going to die.. I would pick a camp. Sleepaway Camp..Camp Crystal Lake..? Dunno.
Jason...my special, special boy. Do you know what your gift is? No matter what they do to you, you cannot die. You can never die. You've just been sleeping, honey. But now, the time has come to wake up. Mommy has something she wants you to do! I need you to go to Elm Street... the children have been very bad on Elm Street! Rise up, Jason! Your work isn't finished yet! Hear my voice and live again! Make them remember me Jason... MAKE THEM REMEMBER WHAT FEAR TASTES LIKE!
- Mrs. Pamela Voorhees
Old 10-18-2003, 01:01 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by CrystalLake
I haven't even seen atleast ONE of the Sleepaway Camp movies. But since it's little review on UpcomingHorrorMovies.com, I'm anxious to see it. I just think it's really cool to see people run for their lives in some camp. If I could choose where I was going to die.. I would pick a camp. Sleepaway Camp..Camp Crystal Lake..? Dunno.
It's a horror classic of sorts. It's probably contains one of the most frightening and unforgettable images in horror history. As far as upcominghorrormovies.com goes, that guy has the exact opposite tastes as I have it seems so I can't believe he gave it a good rating.
Old 10-18-2003, 05:36 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Tony Send a message via Yahoo to Tony
I have an interview coming soon with someone who will have a few things to say about Return to Sleepaway Camp. Great interview. More on that when I get things done.
Old 10-18-2003, 05:44 PM
Cryptkeeper

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony
I have an interview coming soon with someone who will have a few things to say about Return to Sleepaway Camp. Great interview. More on that when I get things done.
Sounds great. Can't wait to read it. I think I know who you interviewed.
Old 11-19-2003, 03:29 PM
campo

i hear Return to Sleepaway Camp has some crazy things going on in it! Can't wait to see it!
Old 11-19-2003, 03:34 PM
does anybody read this?

i'd probably need to see the first three before i see this one. as for that guy on upcominghorrormovies.com to me he seems like he doesn't care about half of the movies that he posts.

i go to that site a lot tho.
Old 11-19-2003, 08:47 PM
Evil Dead

Re: Return to Sleepaway Camp

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
I just heard that Big Pussy from the freakin' Sopranos is going to be playing the Camp Owner in the fourth installment. That's some serious star power for the Sleepaway Camp series. I'm actually very curious to see this now.
Unfortunately I've never seen any of these movies. What's this "most freightening horror scene ever" you speak of? Or should I wait and see it for myself?
Old 11-21-2003, 04:13 PM

1 have seen all three of those movies it's been a long time but if i remember right the killer was female ,her name was Angela. i remember 2 parts, one she buried someone in the ground up to there neck and ran over there head with a lawnmower. the 2nd part she was in the bottom of a porta potty, you know with all the shit, she pulles someone in with her. really gross. that's all i remember.