Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-04-2003, 03:57 AM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
A prequel would be great:), it would add a new depth to the elm street series, but this one we probally be realistic so it would make all the other elm street movies seem farfetched. Oh well it would make a great thriller.:)
Old 11-04-2003, 05:19 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ChaoticMinister Send a message via Yahoo to ChaoticMinister
That's kinda... um... I hate to say this, but... stretching the series a bit... Hollywood needs some new monsters, seriously! At least they could try and redo some of the good horror movie premises that were screwed up in production (including pre- and post-) I'm trying to think of a little-known horror series that they should pick up on (NOT Jack Frost or Uncle Sam... they already sequeled those, and they blew hairy cat testicles the first time around)...

Oh well...

*FADE OUT*
Old 11-04-2003, 05:32 AM
Undead

I like this idea. It give sthe original freddy fans, now in their twenties, something to look forward to. A movei that combines the boogie man of my childhood years, with the adult suspense, thriller that I love now. Plus, I think prequels are great, especially when you know a little going into them.

I am interested, however, in seeing how they will incorporate the demon powers when Freddy dies at the end. If anyone saw "Freddy's Dead", they know that Freddy is confronted as he burns.

I don't need to see Freddy do anymore dream murders...he's done enough. But knowing why hell picked him...knowing what made him the perfect candidate for these supernatural powers...I'll see that.
Old 11-04-2003, 12:05 PM
Evil Dead

Will this be a prequel to the original series, or to the Freddy Versus Jason movie? Although I HATE prequels, this actually sounds kind of cool.
Old 11-04-2003, 03:27 PM
does anybody read this?

Quote:
Originally posted by Sick_As_Fuck
Will this be a prequel to the original series, or to the Freddy Versus Jason movie? Although I HATE prequels, this actually sounds kind of cool.
yea i think it will be pretty cool
Old 11-30-2003, 05:04 PM
That fucking Guy...

a jason prequel: "ugh, eaagh chffff, mummy, Im drowning! cough ugh bleeeugh" splash splash splash - THE END.

Last edited by cheebacheeba; 12-01-2003 at 02:41 PM.
Old 11-30-2003, 11:25 PM
RUN RABBIT...RUN!!!

..........this was just a matter of time
could be sweet though
the act of slow piercing is a transcendent spiritual event. there is no pain just sensation you observe the body, experiencing the sensation, surrender to the experience feel the indorful lush as the surgical steel slices through
Old 12-01-2003, 12:42 PM
I Am Violence

Sounds like it will be a great movie
Old 12-01-2003, 03:26 PM
does anybody read this?

i don't know what to think about it.