Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-03-2003, 12:02 PM
warprophet

im not a big manson fan (i hate the guy actualy) but he makes good movie music, i see nightmare creatures having more of a manson theme
Old 11-06-2003, 09:47 AM
Living Dead

Send a message via AIM to VenomX
Movies based on video games are notoriously horrible. Every time a new one is in the works I remember the god-awful "Mario Bros." movie and another part of my soul dies.
Old 11-08-2003, 12:19 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by VenomX
Movies based on video games are notoriously horrible. Every time a new one is in the works I remember the god-awful "Mario Bros." movie and another part of my soul dies.
You took those words right out of my mouth.. Every game to movie has not been very good, or something I would even waste my time watching.. However does anyone remember the game "Zombies ate my neighbors"??? it would be a Return of the living dead rip-off but it would be interesting :D

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 11-08-2003, 03:31 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by Ritualistic
You took those words right out of my mouth.. Every game to movie has not been very good, or something I would even waste my time watching.. However does anyone remember the game "Zombies ate my neighbors"??? it would be a Return of the living dead rip-off but it would be interesting :D
I love that game, I started a post about it a while back in games but no one responded to it.
Old 11-08-2003, 05:37 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
I love that game, I started a post about it a while back in games but no one responded to it.
I am sorry man I have not went to that part of the forum... i guess I need to... but that game fucking rocks... I completed it many of times... did you..??? i am sure you did

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 11-08-2003, 05:51 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by Ritualistic
I am sorry man I have not went to that part of the forum... i guess I need to... but that game fucking rocks... I completed it many of times... did you..??? i am sure you did
I beat it more than a few times. I usually had a friend playing simultaneously so that helped out a lot (a game genie helped too). Some of those people were just impossible to save though.
Old 11-30-2003, 04:49 PM
That fucking Guy...

Yep, loves nightmare creatures.....Although, I think the second one would make for a more disturbing movie.....that shit was raw..

What about clock tower? that had the atmosphere going for a movie.......a little too easy to die, but it had atmosphere....I'd like to play part 2 and 3, but I dont think they came out here (australia)anyone know where I can get copies, and what format theyre on?

I read on one of the many "upcoming horror" sites I go to that theyre considering making a "silent hill" movie....THAT, I can also see being pretty cool if handled the right way...;)
Old 11-30-2003, 04:52 PM
That fucking Guy...

Oh yeah, and "zombies ate my neighours" FUCKING ROCKED, BABY! the music, the adrenaline shot it gave u playing it...the variety of "oldskool horror" type badguys (there was even a chainsaw weilding Jason in there...remember?), and I thought the items and weapons were really cool and inventive too. One of my favourite "horror" games...great fun....
too bad the sequel "ghoul patrol" just didn't live up to it...