Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-22-2005, 10:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by InYourFace
Oh dear.

This 42nd person seemed to have been banned before having a chance to answer.
And i don't like you.
So I checked up in the hope that you were WRONG.

And you were...as the link to his review shows.
http://www.beardyfreak.com/rvcannibalholo.php

Like I said...send him a check.

What a shame..he seemed like such a groovy guy!

:p :p :p
I'm speaking to the person inside of 42ndStreet. Break your hold........42nd was a great poster, when he managed to contain you.He has a very informative web site which i frequent quite often.He contributed much here......until The Possesion....then he couldn't type without spewing obscenities and degrading others for their views. We are not all movie scholars....just simple folk looking for people with similar interest.
SO I CAST YOU OUT FOUL DEMON....
IT IS CHRIST WHO COMPELS YOU....IT IS CHRIST WHO COMPELS YOU.

:D
Old 11-22-2005, 10:29 AM
Evil Dead

It's "the spirit of christ compels you!"

Was 42nd banned because of this thread or was it something else?
Do you know who i am? I'm the ANTICHRIST. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood, tell the ANGELS in Heaven you never saw EVIL so singularly personified than in the face of the man who KILLED you........

I ask you again Captain, where will you go?
You can destroy my specimens but what about the millions that wait to greet you outside?
Do you really think you can blow the piss out of them?
All of them?
Old 11-22-2005, 10:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by doctor satan
It's "the spirit of christ compels you!"

Was 42nd banned because of this thread or was it something else?
If ya wanna nit pick, i believe its"The power of Christ that compels you".

I believe it was some other bullshit with another poster that got 42ND banned.Its a shame...i really did enjoy most of his post......very informative.He just wasn't always a "people person".
Old 11-22-2005, 10:52 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by newb
If ya wanna nit pick, i believe its"The power of Christ that compels you".

I believe it was some other bullshit with another poster that got 42ND banned.Its a shame...i really did enjoy most of his post......very informative.He just wasn't always a "people person".
yep, other

and before you ask

Old 11-22-2005, 06:09 PM
No charge for awesomeness

Quote:
[B]
Quote:
Originally posted by bwind22
So you were here 6 months ago, got yourself banned for being a jackass and now here you are again. Right back at it, eh?

I was'nt banned from the site but did take time out due to the senior members attitudes that someones whos got 3500 posts usually on who would win in smackdown between Freddy or Jason or Michael......is far more superior than someone like 42nd who clearly knew his films & has helped me out on occasions tracking down definitive versions of films so yes i did like the guy, even though i would admit he went a bit too far on this thread.
This threads been going for months & your still not convinced it ain't real? Go & buy the film & watch it, get someone to hold your hand if you get too scared & then ask their opinion at the end of the film.
Hey genius.... Go read my very first post in this thread waaaaay back on Page 1. You don't even know what you're talking about.

Quote:
This is what I've been told...

The animal slaughters are authentic.
The human stuff is not.

P.S. That guys weiner getting hacked off look so real I find it hard to believ it wasn't, but that's what I've been told.)
I have known exactly what is real and what isn't this entire time now quit talking, you are making yourself look like a jackass. I never said I thought anyone was actually killed in the movie, I merely defended shanks for asking the question stating that some of it looked real enough that someone shouldn't be ripped on for questioning it.

Last edited by bwind22; 11-22-2005 at 06:13 PM.
Old 11-23-2005, 11:02 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
so....zwoti... are you saying that dude's dick really did get chopped off? Or no?
the prosecution rests your honor!
Do you know who i am? I'm the ANTICHRIST. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood, tell the ANGELS in Heaven you never saw EVIL so singularly personified than in the face of the man who KILLED you........

I ask you again Captain, where will you go?
You can destroy my specimens but what about the millions that wait to greet you outside?
Do you really think you can blow the piss out of them?
All of them?
Old 11-23-2005, 08:54 PM
No charge for awesomeness

Quote:
the prosecution rests your honor!
I was asking him to clarify what he was saying. Read the whole thread in context instead of clipping bits and pieces and making yourself look like a fuckin' tool.

The first post I made on this thread pretty much says it all...

Quote:
This is what I've been told...

The animal slaughters are authentic.
The human stuff is not.

P.S. That guys weiner getting hacked off look so real I find it hard to believ it wasn't, but that's what I've been told.)
Old 11-26-2005, 07:16 AM
Smack My Titties

Elvis, I'm shocked - "venomous insults" indeed.

:eek:

Why, I reckon your amusing "exiting the board" U-turn was just 'cos you couldn't resist my sexy posts!

If you want a laugh at the hilarious 42nd though, try typing "42ndstreetfreak cunt/bastard/arsehole (delete as applicable)" into Google for many, many related texts.

:p
Old 07-25-2014, 09:23 AM
Banned

HA....THIS WAS A GREAT THREAD
Old 08-06-2014, 09:32 PM
Evil Dead

wtf??!!

Okay, I came here to this website because I thought it would be fun to talk about movies and meet other people who love movies as much as I do. I read the entire thread and it felt like high school all over again

I felt like I needed to pass out some Prozac to certain people.......

So far, this is the only thread I was disappointed in and I hope I don't see many others like it.

There's enough drama already in the world and I just want to enjoy myself here, I don't see a need to get so carried away by a "movie".

I've seen HC and I didn't read into it but I do think that it created the "shock value" that it was intended to; otherwise, people wouldn't question if it was real or not. I cringed through a few scenes!

That's all I wanted to say