Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-11-2004, 10:21 PM
Anatomee

Exclamation Horrorcore Rap

Ok, I'm not talkin about some ICP bullshit, I'm talkin under underground horrorcore shit. Im talkin shit they only do 100 run cd's and shit. 1000's cd's sold in horrorcore is damn good. You cant even find the shit in stores. This type of music is alot like a horror movie, in fact one artists album has 12 tracks that form to create an entire story with horror type scenes made into songs. Im tellin you this shit is ill. Anyways, some real horrorcore would be artists like : Q Strange, HalfBreed, Sinister X, SyckSyde, L.U.Cipha, Rottin, bOb e. NiTe, just to name some of the more popular ones.

If you want to check out samples or just see peoples opinions on them, or shit, even talk to them on the boards check out the links in my sig. In no way am I affiliated (like paid or some shit) with the hc.com forums, nor redrummedia, Im only tryne to spread word of the dying horrorcore genre. This is my favorite genre of music and I'm very passionate about it. If you were to go to the hc.com forums, you'll see that I'm just some regular post slut haha. So check out redrum for samples of those artists and tell me whatchu think about'em.

Pzzz
Old 02-11-2004, 11:22 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to nightbreed
listen to some brotha lynch hung and some necro. they clown the shit outta everyone you just mentioned.
Old 02-11-2004, 11:46 PM
Anatomee

I guess you dont know much of anything. If anything Necro gets clowned on by everything. Necro is not that good imo. And LOTS of people would agree with me. He sounds like a retard with a lisp/speech impedement. Brotha Lynch Hung is aight, atleast Season of da Siccness was but the rest of his shit and especially his newer shit is pretty stale.

I gaurantee you never even checked out anybody I mentioned. And also, if you woulda said Techn9ne clowned all of'em I woulda agreed, but um definitely not BLH or "Necwo."
Old 02-12-2004, 02:11 AM
BMXICAN

Rap sucks imo so I want be listening to any of that shit, but to each his own.

Jesus had a tough life. I read about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the F--- out of everybody!
-Sam Kinison
Old 02-12-2004, 08:39 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Evisceration
Quote:
Originally posted by kpropain
Rap sucks imo so I want be listening to any of that shit, but to each his own.
Ditto
Old 02-12-2004, 11:51 AM

I like rap.

But ICP is not rap!!! They're SHIT!!!
Old 02-12-2004, 04:17 PM
Payback's a Bitch

Send a message via AIM to GorePhobia Send a message via Yahoo to GorePhobia
that just sound fucking idiotic.....horrorcore rap?? WTF
Old 02-12-2004, 05:24 PM
Anatomee

Dont knock it till you listen to it :rolleyes: and I said this is not ICP. Nor anything like it. ICP fuckin blows. Give it a fucking shot. All you're using up is their bandwith, it's no skin off your shoulders. Just listen to the shit.
Old 02-14-2004, 11:00 AM
Banned

Yeah, dawg, dont be hatin'
Old 02-14-2004, 11:01 AM
The REAL Jason!

Send a message via AIM to Jason Hodder
Being a hardcore Juggalo I can say ICP is far from Horrorcore rap. Even they don't consider thmselves horrorcore. Twiztid is more horrorcore, and that's why I like Twiztid more then ICP.

Halfbreed is pretty good. House of Krazees is good too. They weren't around for that long, but they have some good stuff out.