Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-07-2003, 07:15 AM
HOMBRE MALO

Horror of MOVING

I have found the most horrible horror of all--Moving.
From a two story house with a basement to--I don't know where?
A many year collection of junk--and good stuff--and memories.
Sorry about my flakiness, but I had to escape to the internet to escape my current task--Packing.
Adios for now.
Old 12-07-2003, 08:41 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
I know how you feel. It seems like I'm always moving. What sucks really bad is when you lose stuff from one place to the next.
Old 12-07-2003, 01:30 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to teenagezombie
i dont mind moving, (im pretty much use to it by now) but its when u live in a roomy apartment or house and move to a smaller one, and u dont have enough room for ur stuff, i hate that, and a few times ive gotten lost on the way home after we've moved. it takes me awhile to get use to the new route i have to take home and when i finially do its like we move again it sux
Old 12-07-2003, 03:41 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
What sucks really bad is when you lose stuff from one place to the next.
you hit that nail on the head.... cause I find myself making sure I didnt leave anything BUT when I look for a certain item it is nowhere to be found.. I have moved over 6 times and I have lost plenty of stuff.. which sux ass

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 12-07-2003, 04:36 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by Ritualistic
you hit that nail on the head.... cause I find myself making sure I didnt leave anything BUT when I look for a certain item it is nowhere to be found.. I have moved over 6 times and I have lost plenty of stuff.. which sux ass
Tell me about it. I came home from Spring Break one year to learn that my family had moved while I was gone. How fucked up is that? Have you ever had other people pack your stuff? That REALLY sucks.
Old 12-07-2003, 04:51 PM
Evil Bitch From HELL

I fell your pain Avenger..I just went home for Thanksgiving to findout my parents moved and my younger brother packed my stuff he claimed alot of my stuff as his....oh I tore him up..he took all my comics and said your a girl you dont need comics...so guess what I moved to school with me....MY COMICS...he claimed a bunch of my posters too tried to play it off like they were lost in the move..I know better...OH I HATE MOVES AND YOUNGER SIBLINGS!!!!:mad:
Old 12-07-2003, 04:54 PM
Cryptkeeper

Quote:
Originally posted by SoUl SuRvIvOrS
I fell your pain Avenger..I just went home for Thanksgiving to findout my parents moved and my younger brother packed my stuff he claimed alot of my stuff as his....oh I tore him up..he took all my comics and said your a girl you dont need comics...so guess what I moved to school with me....MY COMICS...he claimed a bunch of my posters too tried to play it off like they were lost in the move..I know better...OH I HATE MOVES AND YOUNGER SIBLINGS!!!!:mad:
Yes, younger siblings...what would life be like without them? Everytime I return home I find something out of place or gone. So everytime I go home, I take a box of stuff that belongs to me back to the dorm. So I'm slowly moving out completely.
Old 12-07-2003, 05:01 PM
Evil Bitch From HELL

I just collected the last of mine this time ...The 13 hour driving was killing me Im staying here for winter break..If I find one more piece of my property in his possession I think I will have to kill him. I think Ive been moving everything out for the past seven years..FINALLY I FEEL FREE... besides my brother just started his first year at college..Ill wait till hes gone and collect my stuff back...damn theif... Every time I find something of mine in his room he tells me possession is only 9/10ths of the law I wanna shove that somewhere..hehehe:)
Old 12-07-2003, 05:52 PM
HOMBRE MALO

My Room

Many years ago I left home to attend college about 800 miles away. In this part of Texas that is just a very hard day's drive, but I did not return home until Christmas--That is when I found my room GONE.
No, the family didn't move, and the room was not taken over by a sibling--I have none.
But. it was totally redecorated. All my BLACK furniture was replaced by new stuff--the dark walls were gone--now white.
The family meant well, but boy did it suck.
Old 12-07-2003, 06:01 PM
Evil Bitch From HELL

When I left this time there was talk of turning mine into a guest bedroom the Horror to think I no longer have a place at home but I am a mere GUEST...I feel tossed aside....I think its a bunch of crap.:mad: