Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-24-2003, 06:25 PM
Evil Bitch From HELL

what type of program on tv were you watching to see this? News, 20-20...something like that?
Old 11-24-2003, 06:34 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to teenagezombie
actually.......dont laugh it was on a special episode of Americas most wanted.....that guys not on the list because they know nothing abt him except that hes a male wit a mental problem no1 was able to give any useful information so eventually the show stoped talking abt it..........they had a lil thing on 20 20 in the late 70s my mom did a report on the tapes for a college report....she was given special permission to veiw the 30 something tapes the police had on file (there are more of corse but those were the only ones she could see) she told me abt it.....if you know the right people to ask you can veiw them as well....their so desprate to get the guy they'll get help from anywhere.........i dont blame them
Old 11-25-2003, 02:37 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to nightbreed
on the gave up video

it was banned in the U.S. because people did in fact think it was real. its not. Nothing Records was investigated and they had to actually bring the kid from the video to an arreignment to proove that they didnt kill some poor fuck. I love that video. If you watch closly the killer actually stabs him with a chainsaw and fucks the wound, classic. Yeah anyways, shits fake. Great concept for a video. The happiness in slavery video is also the shit. Bob Flannigan super masochist. You should all check ot this guy. There was a documentary on him called "sick". He was a self proclaimed masochist who had (and eventually died from) systic fibrosis. Do a search on him. See if you can find sick. Its a really good film.
Old 11-25-2003, 05:02 AM
Living Dead

shit looked real to me.........
Old 11-25-2003, 04:30 PM
Evil Dead

of corse it looks real....thats the magic of hollywood, but the fact is that video was fake, a reinactment of actual footage. from what ive heard that wuz nothing compared to the actual tape, personaly i dont wanna see the real one, although i dont think it shouldve been banned in the US its not THAT bad, but yes a lil disturbing. i think we could use more disturbing shit like that it makes things more interesting, dont u agree?
Old 11-26-2003, 05:04 AM
Living Dead

yeah, it makes shit more interesting but have u seen it? i mean, if that was fake right, and it got banned, how come faces of death wasnt? i mean, the first one was all most all real footage of death, but WTF?
Old 12-04-2003, 04:32 PM
Evil Dead

yes ive seen the tape many times. to be honest i dont know y it was band and faces or traces of death wasnt. but thats how america is, like on mtv, you can say balls but u cant say penis, u can say tits but u cant say breasts. its ok if someone wears seethrough clothing but we cant go naked. so i dunno