Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-06-2003, 11:45 AM
Saint of Killers

What really scares you the most?

Since it seems that you all liked my question about "Horror movies made me do it" I have another question that is brewing in my twisted mind. Anyone who has seen Witches of Eastwick will probably see where this is going so here goes. What i want to know (since we are all anonymous what does it hurt) What really scares you? I dont mean like the dark, or Freddy Kruger or Jason or shit like that what I mean is real stuff. Fear of death, being alone, not being accepted, losing a loved one things of this nature. Why the hell would I ask you say, because I am a Psych nut and my mind doesnt think like the mainstream. So reach down in your souls and pull out your greatest fears for all to see.
Call it therapy, some of you need it.

I will start, when I was a child (5yr old) my father died in a horrible car crash, my mother raised me as best as she could until I could take care of myself and then I raised myself for the most part(age10 and up) she had to work so i was left alone for most of my childhood and had trouble relating to people and didnt easily make friends. My mother remarried and my stepfather was quite physically abusive to me and my mother, when I was 15 they divorced, and I have been on my own since 17. I became very street smart and led a rough life that probably should have ended in tragedy some time ago because of my lifestyle. Well I managed to stay out of jail and am now a responsible(?) adult w/2 children, where is this going-my greatest fear is of me passing on before my children grow up and can fend for themselves especially my son (3) right now, I am still a young man but anything can happen at any time that is out of my hands, and I fear that my kids would have to grow up without a father and live a terrible life that I lived, yeah sure it makes character but I wouldnt wish it on anyone.

Think about what you write or if its too personal to share thats OK just want some intellegent conversation about it.

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.
Old 11-06-2003, 11:58 AM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
i wood have to say i am afraid of um i dunno ill reply when i think of sumthin
Old 11-06-2003, 12:19 PM
warprophet

i fear being accepted, strange as it may sound... of course i have more fears, but such things is best to speak of between GOOD friends
Old 11-06-2003, 12:35 PM
Evil Dead

Too personal to speak about on a internet-forum.
Old 11-06-2003, 12:43 PM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
I have a fear of getting my genitals cut off, no joke:(
Old 11-06-2003, 12:46 PM
Horror Fan

People named Josh.
Old 11-06-2003, 01:13 PM
Saint of Killers

Thats cool that people dont want to open themselves up to strangers, personally I dont care, no one on here would ever meet me and if they did they wouldnt live to talk about itLOL Besides no one knows who I am so what difference does it make? It was more for my self than anything else. I wouldnt tell this stuff to complete strangers on the street, mostly because I am standing there in front of them.

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.
Old 11-06-2003, 01:16 PM
warprophet

there is saftey in knowing youl never meet the person, some people will speak some wont, no matter what is done its a respectable choice, personaly i couldnt sit and talk to anyone over the net or face to face about all my fears or my child hood or annything else like that, its a damn good question to ask though.
Old 11-06-2003, 01:58 PM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
Do you want to know whats funny? we have probaly walked into each other on the streets:) it's weird when you think about it.
Old 11-06-2003, 03:39 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Killer Clown#1
Do you want to know whats funny? we have probaly walked into each other on the streets:) it's weird when you think about it.
Ahh glad you brought this up... I have a weird experience like this.. When I was around 20 I chatted quit a bit online with people, go into chat rooms, etc... Well one night I started talking to this woman that lived in Florida.. (not sure what town & she never knew what town I lived in eighter) well we chatted for a few weeks on and off. Just hello here and there and how is life going on chatting, ya know. Well last year I started working at this convience store doing security on the graveyard shift and another female worked as a cashier. Well we talked as usual and talked about our lives,etc... Well come to find out she was the girl I chatted with years ago for a few weeks.. I thought that was some messed up shit...

Fulci Lives!!!!