Old 05-01-2006, 04:58 PM
Evil Dead

Death Tunnel (2005)

DESCRITION: Shot on location at an early-20th-century sanatorium in Kentucky built for victims of the White Plague, this well-crafted indie hits all the right notes of Gothic, macabre terror. For a college initiation rite, five young women must spend five hours in the abandoned hospital--supposedly the most haunted place on Earth--but each floor is menaced by its own specter of the past. The only escape is through the tunnel that long ago was used to dispose of the dead bodies that accumulated in this house of horrors.

STORY: 5 out of 5

ACTORS QUALITY: 4 out of 5

VIOLENCE: 1 out of 5

BLOOD: 1 out of 5

GORE: 0 out of 5

SPECIAL EFFECTS: 3 out of 5

LOVE: 1 out of 5

THOUGHTS: Let me put it this way...This movie is House on Haunted Hill and SAW 2 plots rolled into one...Its a pretty decent movie, worth a check out.. Not scary at all...

OVERALL SCORE: 4 out of 5
Old 05-01-2006, 05:05 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Ive been thinking of renting this one...
Old 05-01-2006, 08:58 PM
It's Daddy,you shithead!

Death Tunnel is film editing 101 on crack.Every scene(I mean every scene)is jump cut,camera wobble,jump cut....it's padding.The cast smells of rank amatuers and the film makers evidently tried to compensate with "cool" camera work(or at least what they perceived as cool)and a bunch of cute female leads ......sans the acting chops.

I will give Death Tunnel this,it does have a good premise and makes an honest attempt to entertain....but the editing killed it for me(massive headache)and several cute chicks with nice racks alone are not enough to carry a film.

Just my thoughts.

Budduskey:i am the motherfucking shore patrol,motherfucker!i am the motherfucking shore patrol!give this man a beer.

"Repent, Harlequin!" said the Ticktockman.
"Get stuffed!" replied the Harlequin, sneering.