Old 03-07-2012, 09:56 PM
Little Boo

How exciting! I loved the first one. I hope Electra Avellan may take a bigger role in this one. I was dissapointed she was only a nurse in the first. AND I hope Lindsay Lohan returns. Not getting my hopes up, but still!
Old 05-05-2012, 08:58 AM
For Vendetta

Sofia Vergara and Amber Heard join Machete Kills.

Quote:
Vergara will play Madame Desdemona, a leather-clad brothel owner whose harlots are holding some key information, while Heard is on hand to play assassin Miss San Antonio.

Jessica Alba and Michelle Rodriguez will be reprising their roles from the original.

Alongside Machete himself, Danny Trejo, the other significant cast member is Mel Gibson, who'll play a villainous arms dealer.
http://www.totalfilm.com/news/sofia-...-machete-kills
Old 05-05-2012, 12:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
I can't even begin to describe how much i didnt like Machete and how stupid i think it is. Now they're making two more and one of them takes place in space? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Am i the only one who thinks thats the dumbest idea ever? They should just call it Machete Kills Himself and be done with it.
i thought the trailor was better than the movie
Old 05-05-2012, 01:07 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard of gore View Post
i thought the trailor was better than the movie
Considering it was only supposed to be a trailer, that makes sense. Glad someone else agrees with me.

Old 05-08-2012, 06:15 AM
Little Boo

Suprised it's getting a sequel, as much as I loved the idea of Machete the movie turned out to be a terrible mess.
Old 05-25-2012, 10:53 AM
For Vendetta

Latest star onboard - Zoe Saldana.

Quote:
"[It] is going to be a lot more over-the-top than 'Machete'," Trejo said in an interview with Moviehole. "We’ve got Sofia Vergara, who is a star in her own right, Jessica Alba, Michelle Rodriguez and Zoe Saldana. And guess what? I get to kiss all of ‘em.”

The plot for 'Kills' evidently centers on the U.S. government recruiting Machete (Trejo) to battle his way through Mexico in order to take down an arms dealer who looks to launch a weapon into space.
http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplayli...ills-20120524#
Old 10-19-2012, 06:51 AM
For Vendetta

First official image out.

Quote:
Machete Kills has released a first official image online, and unsurprisingly, it’s as unashamedly drenched in testosterone as you might imagine.

The new still shows our moustachioed hero (Danny Trejo) getting up close and personal with a beauty queen (Amber Heard) wearing a sash that dubs her Miss San Antonio. A subtle reminder that our man is Mexican, there.

The new film will see Trejo return to action, as Machete is charged with thwarting a billionaire arms dealer from igniting conflict on a global conflict. There’s also some guff involving sending a ginormous weapon into space, but we won’t go into that now.

Trejo will be joined by a frankly preposterous cast, including Heard, Michelle Rodriguez, Sofia Vergara, Charlie Sheen, Lady Gaga, Antonio Banderas, Jessica Alba, Demian Bichir, Alexa Vega, Vanessa Hudgens, Cuba Gooding, Jr., William Sadler, Marko Zaror and Mel Gibson.

Phew.

Machete Kills has been picked up by Open Road Films in the States and is expected to arrive at some point in 2013.

Fans of boobs and blood, rejoice!
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/10/1...machete-kills/