Old 10-30-2006, 07:18 PM

Send a message via ICQ to AmericanManiac Send a message via AIM to AmericanManiac Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanManiac
Exclamation Att : Mods

I was wondering if there is anyway I can get privilege to check out the Reviews & Articles and Multimedia section. Or do they not work ??

Edit : I'm sorry I mean the News, Reviews and Articles.

Last edited by AmericanManiac; 10-30-2006 at 07:20 PM.
Old 10-30-2006, 09:57 PM
BMXICAN

If you are talking about the forum that is at the bottom of the main page in the Contributors, Articles, & Other section, it works for me when I click on the link at the bottom....

If you are talking about the Reviews & Articles button that is at the top under the HDC banner, it doesn't work for me either...

I'm pretty sure that the forum at the bottom of the page is the same thing that the link on the top of the page takes you to, and there may be a problem with the new setup with the links at the top not working...

Jesus had a tough life. I read about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the F--- out of everybody!
-Sam Kinison
Old 10-30-2006, 10:15 PM

Send a message via ICQ to AmericanManiac Send a message via AIM to AmericanManiac Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanManiac
:( The bottom ones won't work either I just tried them I get this message

"You need to be registered, logged in, or have more different privs to access this page. Please login/use a different account.."
Old 10-30-2006, 10:26 PM
BMXICAN

Damn that sucks, try sending Horror a pm and an email and I will as well...

I'm not quite sure what the story with that is yet...But hopefully we can find out...

Jesus had a tough life. I read about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the F--- out of everybody!
-Sam Kinison
Old 10-31-2006, 09:11 AM

Alright thanks for the advice I appreciate that ! I just want to be like everyone else !