Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-25-2013, 10:12 AM
BOOGEYMAN'S BACK !!!

Top Five GAMES/overall story and gameplay!!! In your opinion.

What is your TOP 5? HERE IS MINE!

1.) GOD OF WAR series (#3 is my FAVE)
2.) RESIDENT EVIL series (#4 is my FAVE)
3.) SOUL REAVER series all the way through to BLOOD OMEN (the last soul reaver is my FAVE)
4.) METAL GEAR series (original is my FAVE, but 2 was pretty good ALSO, close there)
5.) SILENT HILL series (DOWNPOUR is my new FAVE)

too many good games, those have special meaning to me, and enjoyed all of them.

DON'T KNOW IF MANY played it BUT I also LOVED the SHADOWMAN SERIES.:D

I'm Not putting CALL OF DUTY great game though , NOR FIGHTING GAME SERIES.

The very moment that hooked me on HORROR movies or GAMES was original RESIDENT EVIL. I was at my GRANDPA's house who had POLIO. I was like 11 or 12 years old or SO, It was 2 in the morning and I snuck out of bed and began playing resident evil on the PLAYSTATION 1 in the dark on the BIG SCREEN. The very first Scene where the ZOMBIE is chowing down and then slowly turns his HEAD, FREAKED me out. I turned it off, and ran back to bed like a sissy and then first thing in the morning, I jumped right back on it, but it wasn't that same dark enviroment that I was in, the previous night. Needless to say I'm not as JUMPY or as easy to scare anymore, I'm like a Stone now, unfortunately I miss that feeling of being able to JUMP and get scared !

First two lines that should come out of your mouth towards your lady, after a long day at work ! :eek:
JK :p
I ain't afraid of NO GHOST! OK, maybe just a little!

Last edited by H3orH3D_Script4U; 02-27-2013 at 04:29 PM.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:45 PM
BOOGEYMAN'S BACK !!!

I should have listed them for each system.

PS/XBOX= GOD OF WAR, SILENT HILL, RESIDENT EVIL, METAL GEAR, SOUL REAVER

ninetendo= CONTRA, LEGENDARY WINGS, DOUBLE DRAGON, MEGA MAN, BASES LOADED, CASTLE VANIA, MARIO BROS, PUNCHOUT. doing eight:D

ATARI= PITFALL, PAC MAN, DONKEY KONG, FROGGER, GALAGA

SEGA= SPLATTER HOUSE, ALTERED BEAST, NINJA GAIDEN, SONIC, STREETS OF RAGE.

GAMECUBE= PAPER MARIO, ETERNAL DARKNESS, MARIO PARTIES, can only think of 3 I liked. :p

I GIVE UP many more, but I'll spare all of you !

First two lines that should come out of your mouth towards your lady, after a long day at work ! :eek:
Old 02-25-2013, 01:21 PM
Horror Fan

Thumbs up

Spent many an hour playing Punch-Out.

Old 02-25-2013, 01:41 PM
BOOGEYMAN'S BACK !!!

Yeah I should've put DOUBLE DRIBBLE, up there also. CAN'T REMEMBER THAT DAMN DIRT BIKE GAME, DON'T TELL ME. Is it DIRT BIKE?

WAY TOO MUCH TIME I spent on movies and games.

LIFE BREAKDOWN= (WORK/SHIT I don't want to do= 1/3) , (GAMES/MOVIES= 1/3) , (OLD LADY=1/3 , guess she should fall in that, shit I don't want to do category!):D (.00001= miscellaneous)

Just Checked it's EXCITE BIKE, that's what I was looking for. EXCITE BIKE!

Should have FINAL FANTASY SERIES up there and HALO also

Last edited by H3orH3D_Script4U; 02-26-2013 at 12:32 PM.
Old 02-25-2013, 03:00 PM
Horror Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3orH3D_Script4U View Post
WAY TOO MUCH TIME I spent on movies and games.

LIFE BREAKDOWN= (WORK/SHIT I don't want to do= 1/3) , (GAMES/MOVIES= 1/3) , (OLD LADY=1/3 , guess she should fall in that, shit I don't want to do category!):D (.00001= miscellaneous)
lol :D Wait till you have kids!

Old 02-25-2013, 03:30 PM
BOOGEYMAN'S BACK !!!

I have 2 !!! So yeah! We are all in alot of trouble ! They fall in that category also.:D JK

That's a big reason why I hope this SCRIPT may strike a cord with someone. I personally like it. But ofcourse I'm gonna be BIAS, but I even think I would like it as a FAN, atleast the complete story over all, maybe not all the dialogue! But they could change that up. HARD for me to judge that part since they came from my head.

It would all go to good use, A house. I Want to start a chicken farm, and teach the kids to be more outwardly and helpful to others, instead of inwardly as I have been really my whole life, accept to those close, unfortunately. Until NOW !!! Imagine they have something to do with that, just a little motivation there.

Last edited by H3orH3D_Script4U; 02-25-2013 at 04:23 PM.
Old 02-25-2013, 04:10 PM
Horror Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3orH3D_Script4U View Post
I have 2 !!! So yeah! We are all in alot of trouble ! They fall in that category also.:D JK

That's a big reason why I hope this SCRIPT may strike a cord with someone. I personally like it. But ofcourse I'm gonna be BIAS, but I even think I would like it as a FAN, atleast the complete story over all, maybe not all the dialogue! But they could change that up. HARD for me to judge that part since they came from my head.

It would all go to good use, A house. I Want to start a chiken farm, and teach the kids to be more outwardly and helpful to others, instead of inwardly as I have been really my whole life, accept to those close, unfortunately. Until NOW !!! Imagine they have something to do with that, just a little motivation there.
I need to finish reading that. Main object has to be getting this script off the ground. "Tickey tacky" criticisms can be fixed later. There is a story to tell here and that's the biggest plus. Start high (Weinstein) then work its way down as needed.

Old 02-25-2013, 04:27 PM
BOOGEYMAN'S BACK !!!

lol you and your posting my quotes. Keep catching my spelling errors! LOL:D

I don't know what makes me think I could run a CHIKEN FARM, if I can't spell CHICKENS. LOL:D

I already edited it. Just thought it was funny! :p