Old 11-24-2008, 08:26 AM
For Vendetta

Teaser debut... http://www.gametrailers.com/player/42999.html

This looks more kickass by the minute! I hope the gameplay delivers.
Old 11-24-2008, 08:41 AM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
And Mark Hamill voicing The Joker again.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:20 AM
For Vendetta

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/1...Teaser_HD.html
Old 12-09-2008, 01:37 AM
Evil Dead

I agree Doc, It looks awesome but I wish they would have done like Spiderman. An Open World where you can do the Random crimes and check out Gotham City, with collectibles to look for and stuff to unlock....IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK??
Old 12-09-2008, 06:57 PM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFiend138 View Post
I agree Doc, It looks awesome but I wish they would have done like Spiderman. An Open World where you can do the Random crimes and check out Gotham City, with collectibles to look for and stuff to unlock....IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK??
Since its based on Arkham Asylum it will be closed. Plus, after TDK people would want an action-packed FPS Batman game more than a RPG.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:26 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
An Open World where you can do the Random crimes and check out Gotham City, with collectibles to look for and stuff to unlock....IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK??
Ha, lego batman?

Yeah, I'd like to see an open-world game based on the detective comics title...could go pretty edgy...different missions as the different members of the "bat-family", would be great too.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:15 AM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
Ha, lego batman?

Yeah, I'd like to see an open-world game based on the detective comics title...could go pretty edgy...different missions as the different members of the "bat-family", would be great too.
There was talk of a game like that years ago, using detective work and the computer in the Batcave to find crimes happening along villains that may be lurking about and stop them.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:35 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____V_____ View Post
Since its based on Arkham Asylum it will be closed. Plus, after TDK people would want an action-packed FPS Batman game more than a RPG.
I don't get it, When I think of RPG I think of Final Fantasy/Dragonquest type games. I know Spiderman had it where you get stronger but it still wasn't really an RPG. I read about Arkham in Game Informer and they said it will be pretty big not just confined to rows of cells.

I just wish they make an open game, Call your Batmobile(other veichles) from a communicator or something and drive to Wayne Manor/Batcave as your safehouse.

Plus I really doubt people seeing dark knight would care if it was an RPG, if it's an open batman people would love it....I just caught that you said FPS...as in First person shooter???
Old 12-12-2008, 10:26 PM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFiend138 View Post
I don't get it, When I think of RPG I think of Final Fantasy/Dragonquest type games. I know Spiderman had it where you get stronger but it still wasn't really an RPG. I read about Arkham in Game Informer and they said it will be pretty big not just confined to rows of cells.

I just wish they make an open game, Call your Batmobile(other veichles) from a communicator or something and drive to Wayne Manor/Batcave as your safehouse.

Plus I really doubt people seeing dark knight would care if it was an RPG, if it's an open batman people would love it....I just caught that you said FPS...as in First person shooter???
And Elder Scrolls, Thief etc.

Yes, basically all action games are FPS or TPS (Third Person).
Old 12-12-2008, 10:39 PM
Evil Dead

Yeah I'm just trying to figure out Batman being a shooter.