Old 03-06-2008, 08:42 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFiend138 View Post
Haha that's what my sub-concious was going to say until I decided for a more civil approach

Well, i guess that's the difference between you and I.

I write before i think. :cool:.... or..
Old 10-23-2008, 01:21 AM
Knightz

Resident Evil 5 sur PC (In development), Available Soon on 360 & PS3 !!!

Resident Evil 5 (Development finalized to + 70% - October 2008)

I - the reasons for success

II - History

This episode marks the return of Chris Redfield, a hero of Resident Evil, after struggling to trace the entire planet. Having built a new unit, Chris is sent to Africa in a small village called Kitjutsu. Following the recent bioterrorist acts occurred in 2008, people and animals in this village are transformed into ferocious creatures and devoid of conscience. Chris will get to the truth to foil a plot evil. In Resident Evil 5, you discover that the light holds all the dangers that the shadow of previous episodes. It will through its partner ALOMAR Sheva, face the protagonists responsible for these incidents, which are none other than his enemy ... the terrible Albert WESKER Excel & the mysterious region. Although Chris thought that the double agent of STARS (Special Tactics and Rescue Squad), Albert WESKER had perished in the explosion of the manor of Raccoon City, the seriously injured to death by the tyrant of Umbrella Corp., succeeded in ressucités through the injection of an experimental virus and injected manufactured by the scientist William Birkin. Although the sergeant Wesker came to escape the house before it does in smoke, this has not been the case for the couple BIRKIN (Annette & William) who died in the collapse of the manor. Leaving their only daughter Sherry BIRKIN orphan, but it is taken under the tutelage of Albert WESKER, which is grateful to his father, William, for having saved the life ...

III - the main

Chris Redfield
35 / 1 m 86 / 98 Kg
Envoy in Africa by the BSAA [Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance], the organization against bioterrorism, which is responsible for investigating strange events that have occurred recently. He was one of the agents of the team STARS ...
Main power Right

Sheva ALOMAR
23 Years / 1 m 65 / 52 Kg
Formidable partner, a member of the west African division of the BSAA which belongs to Chris. Despite the sometimes confrontational relations with it, they will nevertheless learn each other to solve many puzzles.
Main empowered Right

Albert WESKER
48 years / ~ 1 m 85 / 90 Kg
Wesker has made survived the explosion of Raccoon City. About to die after the attack Tyrant, the scientist William BIRKIN it injects a virus product which gives him life. Moreover, this virus has the effect of multiply his strength and speed, the sacrifice of being infected with dependent & serums that it manufactures the Tricell. Wesker appears as a mutant in the eyes red with a physical strength and concentration inhumane. He vows to take revenge on former members of STARS (Chris Redfield, Barry Burton, the sublime & Jill Valentine), and heads Umbrella (William & BIRKIN Sergei VLADIMIR). It will integrate the company Tricell to achieve this task will be much easier he thought through notammant to increase its capacity superhuman. To give you a token, WESKER will be much stronger than Nemesis & much faster than him, so rapid that can dodge bullets as he changed shoes, the foot is not it?? Our heroes have no chance to beat a duel, then Sheva if it comes to planting a knife in the back by turning seven times his knife in the wound.
Main power Right

Excelled GION
25 ~ 30 Years / 1 m 77 / 55 Kg
She is a member of the family who founded the pharmaceutical company Tricell and is responsible for the location of the company in Africa. It is supposed to be an ally Wesker.
Main empowered Right

Sherry BIRKIN
22 Years / 1 m ~ 60 / ~ 50 Kg
Sherry was born in 1986. She is the daughter of William and Annette BIRKIN BIRKIN (working on behalf of Umbrella Corporation). During his childhood, Sherry is quickly abandoned by his parents to their research on the virus G.
Main empowered Right

Kralin?
? Years / 1 m? /? Kg
Arms dealer associated with the BSAA. It will equip our heroes of 30 weapons, including 20 for Chris and 10 for Sheva.
Main power Right

Unknown? (aka Birdwoman)
22 ~ 30 Years / 1 m ~ 75 / ~ 55 Kg
The most mysterious of this episode for the moment, it did absolutely nothing to ... except that it is most likely a woman aged thirty years who is assigned to Tricell and therefore allied with Excel GION & Albert WESKER. It is nicknamed Birdwoman, because of the mask-shaped beak of a bird that covers the face. Very formidable opponent in melee combat, it métrise perfectly Martial Arts. (Some people think it is perhaps Jill Valentine disappeared 2 years ago).
Main empowered Right

Jill Valentine
28 / 1 m 60 / 50 Kg
Although purported died in 2006 at age 26 years, the lovely Jill has not finished talking to her in this new episode. His tombstone is dated to the years 1974 to his alleged death in 2006. We are sure of one thing Jill had managed to evade the figures Nemesis just before the explosion in the city Raccoon City. This does not mean that she died of old age and having many children ...
Main empowered Right

Regarding the likely return of Jill, here are 3 options available to us:
* "8 years later, Jill WESKER found, and he put his threats into effect (yes, revenge is a dish that is eaten cold) ...
* The pilot of the helicopter, which I mention the name (because I have a small hole memory), which allowed Jill to leave Raccoon City & healthy saves, is indeed an ally and good members who will form soon Tricell.
* Having lost all trace of the team members of STARS except Jill, WESKER use it to experiences ... Scientists on it, of course! In order to attract the last survivors of Raccoon City, which are the only ones to know who is really involved in the crime against humanity the worst in history ... and could harm the secret organization, and own the head WESKER who need regular injections of serum to stay alive (or at least remain at half human) and that the company produces in him Tricell exchange for his cooperation ... One can imagine that Jill has been rendered amnesiac by Tricell, but that and despite the partial or total loss of memory, a few souvenirs reviendront him as a flashback ... When Chris tries to save it & Sherry Birkin.
Personally I would opt for the latter solution, which I just invented, and it seems to be the most similar style so special in the series. I put the finger in the eye (Ouch, that stings !!!)

IV - Gameplay

V - The MT Framework

The graphics engine multi-platform Capcom, ...

Takeushi Jun, the chief producer of the game: "By developing it on the PC, it's very easy for us to work with the graphics and the gameplay, and see how the game is going to play. Actually, we're still continuing to develop it on the PC, as well as being able to check how it runs on the 360 and the PS3. "

==> "By developing on the PC, it's very easy for us to work with graphics and gameplay, and see how the game will be played. In fact, we still continue to develop on the PC, also well as being able to verify how it works on the 360 and PS3. "

The question is whether the next Resident Evil 5 happen to be optimized as well as the excellent Devil May Cry 4 (and if the MT Framework engine will it maintain its minimum requirements for the next Head of Work)?

Probability of release on the various commercial media:

PlayStation 3 version ==> 100%
Version X-Box 360 ==> 100%
IPhone version ==> 100%
PC version ==> 50%
Wii version ==> 25%

Last edited by _____V_____; 07-27-2009 at 06:10 AM.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:24 AM
Knightz

VI - The 13 Highlights (trial version)

+ Great novelty for some, and very inevitable for others, the cooperation will provide a unique gaming experience. Already experienced in Resident Evil Zero, Capcom has taken the legacy of such a system Journal & Thursday corrected for our greatest pleasure, the AI (Artificial Intelligence) is more perfect and more independent than ever, making the switch between Nos. 2 heroes in the most favorable terms possible (If you lose your teammate standpoint, you can always find using the L2 trigger). And if you lack ammunition, you can always exchange arms and / or ammunition with your partner misfortune (Really Cup hat for Capcom).
+ Online mode re-emerged (RE Survivor 2 - Code Veronica), while the Offline mode to control the second character at any time during the game (or leave room for the AI time to go little corner).
+ Although still far from competing with Gears of War, through the 5th episodes of the series Resident Evil, the main characters can finally move lattéralement (which still provide some attacks enemies hidden behind a wall). Nostalgic for the first name you do not faitent, configuration "Classic" was conserved, and will be offered with either configuration "Action".
+ Excellent Achievement on all possible points of view, qualities & cinematic scenarios impeccable (despite a vague resemblance to MGS4, but what pleases have not had the chance to know me, Papy Solid Snake).
+ Just before dying, the vision of our heroes is disrupted (Motion Blur & distorted vision finally appear on the screen turning red blood). We can only pray to have enough ammunition to get out alive, or at least until our partner comes to our rescue!
A + GPS real time is finally available to our heroes (activated with a simple press of the trigger R2, it will nevertheless remained press this button to display either the time. Well yes, we don ' not only lead to her GPS, we need batteries economy, and enhance the realism. Chapeau for this initiative !!!). It will replace the old treasure map of Uncle Brady which was accessible only by the pause menu, not rotating above all, what Horror!
+ The inventory will also be accessible in real time, and will comprise only 9 objects up, it will have the effect of reinforcing the dumping of players in the universe stressful to the next title.
+ We can now complete an enemy ground with the "Action", and each of our 2 heroes have a range of 5 different shots to try to Ko Un enemy.
+ We can finally climb a wall of more than 2 meters without having to use a ladder, and guess what? The enemies will also do so, otherwise opt for a vision of owl at 180 °!
+ We have waited for so long, but it is finally here. Who? Physics in a Resident Evil of course, the blast of an explosion will go off objects of decoration was already seen this with an empty basket that can be moved anywhere ...
+ Immense computing capacity, including through the MT Framework "Made in Capcom, which has already demonstrated it in the excellent Devil May Cry 4.
+ For much longer shelf life RE5 future, developers have the initiative to plunge players into the hellish parts Mercenaries (Survival Mode). So rather difficult in its experimentation in RE4, I let you imagine what it will be playable at 2, and with the ability to calculate the legendary Dark Knight Legendary Mode of DMC4. Of pure stress guaranteed, or at least, fun galore.
+ Determined to conquer a wider audience with the 5th Section, Capcom as if a good enough game does not propose 3 small months before the release of its forthcoming blockbuster, an excellent 3D animated film called "Resident Evil Degeneration." It will seek to recall the events that led to the fall of Umbrella Corporation (7 years after the explosion Raccoon City), and enable new Survival Horror fans, be familiar with the game in this category the best known in the world. Realization impeccable, if somewhat lightly on the edges, but each remains indispensable if we want to be totally immersed in the world of RESIDENT EVIL 5.

VII - 30 Points Low (trial version) If I do not praise your game, because I have all my life to do so, on the contrary for defects, it's now or never.

- The survival is not at the heart of this 5th episode (less ammunition, more precisely).
- Shooting ally is not the essence of the game (and free his / her partner will become a breeze with any angle).
- There is no opportunity to make through with some weapons (or balls), as can be done with the magnum or the sniper, so that we can reach more than one enemy at a time.
- SUPER EXCLUSIVE FLASH ==> In 2009, the Hero of a video game is still obliged to move swivel on the spot in a 3D (just like the way the Maze Windows 3.1, as it would be to initiate travel known in the Doom-like). Since Resident Evil 1, the default is still there, the ability to move laterally with the joystick right has been announced by the Producer of the game, but was not visible anywhere in the video-games. Clearly we can say that Capcom has kept all the negative sides of the Saga for over 10 years (Chapeau, artists!). Even if the lateral movements are not yet in the program, just remember that they deprive us of an important field of vision, and they will remain fair compared to conventional movements, provided that the AI is well managed that.
- The Producer officially announced that the playability of RE5 was empreintée a Gears of War (what disaster !!!), especially for scenes shot in coverage. Recall in passing that the gameplay of Gears of War is plagiarism perfect game "Kill Switch" released on PS2 in 2004.
- Why can not hope to sow some enemies, hiding behind a desk or other time to sort its inventory & well on top of all its weapons?
- If we could get to without being detected covered ... It was fun to create diversions with a ball that we withdraw our shipper manually and then run against a wall, which attract the attention of a small horde of enemies that on us, right?? (Just how Solid Snake with FHM Magazine). But here, I think I dream a little ...
- And Why the concept of prosecution is not in the program? I explain: "we have all the memory is smaller than when we play cat (meow), and there was continuing, there was always afraid to look behind us and see guess who ... THE CAT! " It is interesting that developers are able to convey this sadistic emotion through our 2 heroes in this next episode, as they had sus do with the appalling Nemesis in Resident Evil 3.
- There is absolutely no bullet impact on enemies, and no bloodstains on their bodies, are you sure that you are on Next-Gen console? For what the game ISLAND *** *** DEAD will really point level impact of bullets in 2009, yet never before seen on video games.
- The viewfinder pierced the body of an enemy once his life bar reaches zero (it could render an angle more difficult before falling to the ground, which might make every move Chris / methodical Sheva) .
- How is it that the enemies stop when they are close to our heroes, while it does not cover with a weapon? It would be very interesting to have to interrupt a shot to stop the race having an enemy.
- The enemies have the unfortunate feature of all time react sooner, or a time too late, but never when we went to get us caught in time (after it falls on the syndromes: "If I advance while you back How do you want me t'enc ... ???"). Moreover, we see no animation in the process make us catch from behind enemy while a second opportunity for us to a small blow in the mouth or stomach, but the foot is the second enemy that we break a glass bottle on the head, provided that it is equipped or picked up the (a dream and a requirement of realism).
- You can not shake the enemy, as can eg be in GTA IV (who pitched in True Crime: Streets of LA, but good ...). Then remains undetermined priority over the person who has the most speed, and when we find in a cul-de-sac, it may escape without having to slalom between enemies already too reactive !
- After an enemy has given us a sudden, it fell by 3 steps back ... I know that we must let our hero breathing, but this is too advanced.
- In the same idea as mentioned earlier, why Chris / Sheva can only do they not give shots without necessarily that this is contextual actions?
- The ax of the executioner make permanent collided with the scenery, which is destructible or not. As can already be seen with fences or walls destructible, where we see the Ax pass through the scenery before it was destroyed (latency of a few tenths of a second improvement).
- Chris & Sheva Why does not hurt when they pass in front of a chainsaw running? Note that it would be very interesting to have a chainsaw to extinguish the floor of random movement (with the help of the "action", or a shooting), and also to draw a ball in the a chainsaw engine to stop either temporarily or permanently. And why the enemy with this chainsaw, can he not tear the bodies of other enemies who pass through the blades of this weapon? And why does our hero can not use a chainsaw, once on the ground, just a tiny minute (before it, history can get out of really difficult situations?
- You can not use the objects on the ground, such as axes of our enemies, a chainsaw, planks of wood, etc ... This would be an alternative or to avoid going directly to combat with the knife (which in addition, the same pace coup since the first Resident Evil released in 1996 on PlayStation, what a shame). It would be logical that the more the player presses the button to fire, the more time given to the minute is important, fatigue management should be a good compromise to avoid this type of combat, though risky.

Last edited by Knightz; 10-23-2008 at 01:31 AM.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:24 AM
Knightz

- The enemies disappear on the ground, certainly by rapidly emptying the cache memory console, because this is not really that the real problem disappear, but rather, how they disappear by forming small balls of chewing gum that bouillottent, without the shadow of a skeleton, fine job as botched in RE4, but because the fans say nothing continuing as well!
- When a door is locked from the inside, we do not see Chris Redfield move his arm in a hole, trying to reach the handle of the Interior (subjective camera would be welcome, and would be difficult to many surprises).
- It is likely that the new Resident Evil 5 does not benefit once again VOICES OF lined in the main languages of Europe ". It should be noted that the 3rd trailer of RE5 in English, was subtitled in Japanese by Capcom, while for Europe, no official subtitle was presented.
- Once again, the music of Resident Evil are missed, the only music I remember among all RE, it is to be played Jill Valentine in the manor RE1 (Moonlighting) is not a original composition ... Try to hum at least one music of an ER, you will not make it, we can conclude that the teams of original Resident Evil absolutely lacking in taste, and it lasts for more than 12 years, it is really time to re Capcom, because alongside the music of Silent Hill or Metal Gear Solid, the composition of RE in through one ear & resortent immediately by another.
- When our two heroes called them, Chris / Sheva vehicle does not feel it was the same impression they call their dog "Sheva, Come On!". L'RE4 Exact failing, when Leon called Ashley, as a domestic dog. Monologue of random each of our 2 hero, said during the exploration phase, would have been welcome, we will learn more about the history and Accenture more realism in history (because stay at a later beautiful woman that Sheva without saying a word, either one is con, a gay, or I do not think Chris is gay, is not Michael Jackson ???). A small compliment by this, a little story by then, we change: "Stay here, lying, closed the papatte is good jester, go to pick up the Baball, I recharge my weapon, catching it .. .. "
- Too bad the saga draws too much Metal Gear Solid 4 for the cinematic, especially one can already see WESKER as the portrait of Vamp spoiled because they have both, the particularity of dodge balls of the same Retail so close! It had been accustomed since the release of the movie Matrix in 1999, to appear in every game RESIENT EVIL effects of Bullet Time & other effects inspired by the film ... But 10 years later, it is time that Capcom decided to be original (and that the wheel turns, the wheel rotates, back to square one).
- The videos of the game are treated Streaming, ie they are not calculated in real time, such as in the excellent *** Devil May Cry 4 ***. More explanation, when we finish the game once or more, it will unlock clothing (or costumes) to the RE series, they will be visible during the game, but that will not be visible in the video, as in RE4 liabilities, which reduce a very important game immersion not, you can not find? I guess Chris already in the costume of Rambo III (with the red bandana on his head), & the sweet Djellaba Sheva in a golden silk ... Or, in the holding of Lara Croft, unless it is already the default costume??
- The video system is a simple binary tree, we learn that technology in college, it is a shame again (If = True Stop reading; Review = False If everything from the beginning) ...
- Although nearly Bourreau be invincible, the best way to beat the leak is (because it is very slow), sad to see when we know when we know that in 2000, Capcom has managed to create the most cruel & more hard all BIG BOSS in the world of Video Games: "NEMESIS !!!".
- It was very clearly announced by the producer for Resident Evil 5, that the game would not be able to integrate all what they wanted to put the game out, so this list will only grow day by day .. .
- The game has been so pushed to its climax, that following the spread of the 1st trailer of RE5, some people believed would see a racist character in the game I personally think they have tried to put the full pockets). However Capcom has managed to defend itself, by placing clothing partner of African origin as Chris, Sheva. Remember that the personnage held by Sheva Alomar will perhaps never emerged, without the dissemination & polemics of the 1st trailer, to the delight of players and also for Capcom: "All's well that ended well ".
- Considering that Capcom has decided that the new Resident Evil, would be most GORE which never existed, then you will not be against the idea that when you hurt an enemy in the vicinity of our heroes, we can see appear on the screen a few drops of blood, reducing the angle view and the accuracy of shooting, and of course the more the enemy will be close, plus the sight of Chris / Sheva would be hampered by drops of blood (as in *** Clive Barker's Jericho ***). Also in detail, our 2 heroes are right, so they can use their respective left hand to wipe their vision (our screen), and I can assure you that for this gesture of one or 2 seconds (with " Action "), the lack of a direct frighten many. If you pass this feat, then the game Immersion become the most successful never existed.

PS: Even if we know that RE 5 is finalized only 70%, this does not necessarily want to say that 100%, all these problems will be corrected.

For all claims ==> [email protected]

Compare the physics engine used in graphic *** *** DEAD ISLAND, compared with the MT Framework used in Resident Evil 5. It is very clear that Capcom should seek assistance from Techland or directly recruit home.

VIII - misjudgment

Evidence in support ==> Coming soon!

IX - Events

www.residentevil.com
As promised, Capcom has assured us a great show worthy of Hollywood, but in Tokyo: '(. In addition, it updates the website RE5 who brings a lot of very important information conserne the main characters of the game, which in addition to this, we announced a playable demo in early 2009, a few months before leaving the game in its final version. The beginning of the year is not without reminding us that the film is Resident Evil Degeneration always planned for this year-end 2008, and sees here a possibility distribution demo RE5 few weeks before its official Ditribution on different platforms Store PS3 & 360 (1 film bought = 1 exlusive demo of RE5 offered ) ... I could not finish this sentence without using this: "AND MORE" in the middle of this trailer 3:21 min, it is hard to miss a laptop by 15 inches, where can see the game RE5 in-game in windowed mode ... So simple !!!###??? delirium parallel rational compulsive or, Capcom has really decided to declare our its flame us PC? ? Can also found that if turned on a laptop, who must be optimized for PC RE4 unlike that does not even with my Super GeForce Go 6100, then if the developers could remedy for this next opus, it would make me extremely happy XD
Rendezvous point for fans of the Resident Evil series, because once again the gameplay has been completely changed by the development team, even plagiarize the game Gears of War (negative). The edition Tokyo Game Show 2008 will be held from 9 to 12 October 2008, I am afraid that we will witness a real disaster, because the actions took precedence over the survival ... and this is unacceptable! I leave you on this great H of Shame (which took the place of Horror), which fell more than 70% on the 5th & latest opus of a saga in free fall, which boasts more whether sold over 34 million copies since 1996.
Too bad that contain both the 5th Opus default in terms of gameplay that concept, especially since it marks the end of the saga Resident Evil ...
A little more precision on RE5 will be sold with 2 DVD5 for the sake of compatibility with the 360 console that does not support DVD9 (one disc for each party), the cover of Disc 1 will be Chris Redfield, the cover & Disc 2 is Sheva Alomar. Knowing that the future of BlockBuster Capcom will be an enormous sales success in the World, we can already qualify for a distribution alternative version Collector. Personally I would opt for DOG TAGS [Military plates], stainless steel or Chris Sheva placed at random in each version.
It was clear that Opus will be ranked 5th on the side of the action, at the expense of later Survival Horror. More precisely, the First Part of the game will be in the Pure Action, as the Second Part of the game will be a little more focused on survival (the Survival Horror).
It will take more to discourage Capcom which, even without big event, we offer this 4th trailer on a silver platter. This is a trailer Extended, with several scenes already present in previous trailers as well as unpublished. Open your eyes, the show has just begun!
At this stage (August 2008), the game is finalized at 70%. With this day, more than 400 people working on the project RE5 recall in passing that the MT Framework remains in constant update, and has not finished talking to him in the years to come.
Following the poor sales of the excellent Devil May Cry 4 on the PC platform, the release of Resident Evil 5 on PC is seriously addressed by Capcom. Sales were deemed not good enough for the 6 months of additional work we can understand here, a future exit prematurely RE5 on this platform.
Finally, the stand Resident Evil 5, Capcom has no place at the Leipzig Games Convention [in Germany], because of a more severe restriction against violent video games in this country.
The 4th trailer for Resident Evil 5 should appear at the Leipzig Games Convention, which will take place from 20 to 24 August 2008. Canceled ()
Exited planned Thursday Resident Evil 5, on Friday, 13 March 2008 on 360 & PS3 consoles. It is very propable that the demo presented at E3 2008, released a few weeks before the game.

Last edited by Knightz; 10-23-2008 at 01:32 AM.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:25 AM
Knightz

www.biohazardcg.com
The Tokyo Game Show 2008 is & will remain unforgettable for many people, if I would have known before, I asked that we invite me, but hey ... The new TGS 2008 trailer tells us much about the achievement of this film (just slightly, but not dispensable). The distribution date is fixed for 30 December 2008 for the United States, and beginning in 2009 for Europe (After March 13 2009, the release of the film would be as useful as having to urinate in a violin? ? It is sad to see, but this film will only Rambler to Tarzan). What do we wait a little heavy and hard working days miserable!
A new trailer of the film Resident Evil Degeneration just seem, it is present in the rebrique TRAILER Official Site.
Exited planned animated film Resident Evil Degeneration in late 2008. History of us wait until the release of the game Resident Evil 5. As for the film, it does not appear to be intended to cinema, it comes out directly on DVD & Blu-Ray Disc (UMD can also for the PSP), but I find it a pity we do not plan to Movies . Aware that the Blu-Ray is backed by Sony and HD-DVD by Toshiba, while specifying that the animated film was produced by SONY PICTURES ENTERTAINMENT & CAPCOM, the equation is made. Do not invest in the HD-DVD!

X - The Bonus

Resident Evil 5 - Sheva Alomar VS Lara Croft

Resident Evil 5 - Sheva Alomar VS Lara Croft - Storyboard 1

Resident Evil 5 - Sheva Alomar VS Lara Croft - Storyboard 2

Resident Evil 5 - Sheva Alomar VS Lara Croft - Storyboard 3

Resident Evil 5 - Rochelle Aytes VS Michelle Van Der Water - Who's ALOMAR Sheva?

PS: The topic is still under construction, but anyone can give me ideas to add. I'm really a fan of Resident Evil, and this topic may make us wait until 13 March 2009.

Last edited by Knightz; 10-23-2008 at 01:34 AM.
Old 10-23-2008, 09:25 AM
Banned

Im excited for this game!
Old 12-07-2008, 06:59 AM
Evil Puppy

Resident Evil 5 Gameplay

From the Japan-Only demo

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/7...w_attacks.html
Old 01-14-2009, 08:04 PM
For Vendetta

For those of you who didn't go off and download the Resident Evil 5 demo and burn it to a cd already and play it, you will be able to download it exclusively on Xbox Live for 1 week only starting January 26th.

On top of the demo, a new exclusive hi-def trailer you can download on the Xbox Marketplace that was from the Tokyo Game Show. That will be available January 16th.

The demo takes place within 2 early levels of the game Assembly Place and Shanty Town. It has three levels of co-op play: single-player with AI support, two-player split-screen on a single Xbox 360 and two-player across Xbox LIVE.
Old 07-27-2009, 06:11 AM
For Vendetta

Capcom announced that Resident Evil 5 for the PC will be shipping September 29th to the states.

However, it gets better.

It's going to be in 3D.

PC gamers will be getting the ultimate Resident Evil 5, that will include NVIDIA’s new GeForce 3D Vision technology (wireless 3D Vision glasses sold separately), new costumes and a new and improved mercenaries mode with three times as many enemies.

Fans that pick up the PC version will be the first to experience stereoscopic 3D out of screen effects as their living rooms are transformed into the world of Kijuju.
Infected Majini coming at players from every angle, dust flying in and out of screen and the scariest bosses to date are taken up a notch.
Resident Evil 5 PC is a whole new level of fear players will never forget.
The game also supports Stereoscopic 3D in all of its cut scenes – an industry first.
Old 08-23-2009, 12:56 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to The Mothman
am I the only one who's a little disappointed with this game? it plays almost identical to Resident Evil 4, only it has better graphics and partner combat.

Click for B-Movie reviews!