Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-11-2009, 02:30 PM
Evil Dead

If there are any, that I have not yet added to the list. Please private message me the Title and Link.

That is all.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:32 PM
Cranky

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampiricClown View Post
If there are any, that I have not yet added to the list. Please private message me the Title and Link.

That is all.
Um... what are you talking about?

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 06-12-2009, 07:09 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverending View Post
Um... what are you talking about?
This is the fan films and shorts thread. When I signed in, I had a few requests wanting me to add movies to the list.

If there are some that you people of HDC, have posted, since I have not be here, and you want them added to the main post, follow the instructions above.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:36 PM
Pirate of Bengal

Horror Short Films

A thread for Horror Short films only (somewhat like our Trailer Discussion Thread)!

Just talk about/share the links or your views about the short horror films that you have seen & found them good/watchable.

Yesterday I saw some HSFs on youtube and found some of them not bad at all & like to share with you guys now...I hope you may like thE films.

SPIDER

Directed by Nash Edgerton.
written by Nash Edgerton & David Mich�d.

Jack and Jill are always hurting each others feelings. But like Mum said, Its all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

Pretty interesting...liked it.

MORSURE (BITTEN)

Frightened and alone, Clara flees through a dark and sinister forest, pursued by a gun-toting man, bent on her destruction. Clara is taken in by a friendly farmer, but appearances can be deceiving. An official selection of the 2008 London Film Festival.

Impressive effort.

Old 07-12-2009, 07:43 AM
Evil Dead

You can find a lot more, here....
Old 07-12-2009, 08:00 AM
Cranky

yes, merging.

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 07-12-2009, 08:05 AM
Evil Dead

Question:

Would you fine people of HDC, like me to add the youtube videos to the places where I have the links? The main reason I have not done this, is for anyone who may be on Dial Up or a slow connection, may have problems loading the page.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:54 AM
guy7545

This isn't exactly a short or anything but I didn't know where else to put it, just a teaser (and I mean teaser in every sense!) of a film I'm working on right now which is an odd mixture of Evil Dead/Shaun of the Dead/Lord of the Flies and the Music of Chance. Thought people here may be interested.

Feel free to move this post if it should be somewhere else. :)

Thank you for looking!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAOR6Fj_BUc
Old 08-26-2009, 07:29 AM
scarletjupiter

Im actually looking for a specific horror short. Was wondering if anyone knew what it was called or how to find it.
Back around 2000-2002 Sci Fi did that show Exposure. Before that, they played these random short horror films. One was about this guy who wanted to be the first person to die when the clock struck midnight on the new year. There was one about this girl who takes her boyfriend home for dinner to meet her family who turn out to be cannibals. But the one Im looking for is about this guy that either shows up to this chicks apartment to rent it or for a date or something, but either way, it turns out that the back room in her apartment is covered in plastic and she gets him tied down to a table and goes at him with a chainsaw. It was pretty crazy and I havent been able to find it since. I figured someone here probably saw it too and maybe could help me find it.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:06 PM
crimsonstainedlace

The Sound of Zombies

Here's a trailer for a short film I just completed. The DVD will be released on Oct 30th. Go to www.crimsonstainedlace.com, or email [email protected] for updates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoR-3QuO6Kc

Rock on.