Old 12-03-2012, 07:45 AM
Midnight toker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
Been playing Borderlands 2 with the fiancé on co-op. Just mindless fun. Great graphics; wish these games had a better story, driving UI and map interface. Fun nonetheless, though. The mechromancer's Death Trap kicks serious ass. He plays as the Assassin which has turned out to be a bit of a disappointment.
Assassins special ability is a bit weak and kinda dull... The whole melee approach just doesnt really work either and isnt worth the effort. The sniper tree is ridiculously powerful though. Jack up the crit damage and he can just sit back doing insane damage.

I actually have an assassin and mechromancer that I play, love both but probably play the mechromancer more (Deathtrap is soooo badass!)... When I play 4 player with friends though I use the assassin. The damage is insane with sniper and shotguns. :cool:
Old 12-03-2012, 08:22 AM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straker View Post
Assassins special ability is a bit weak and kinda dull... The whole melee approach just doesnt really work either and isnt worth the effort. The sniper tree is ridiculously powerful though. Jack up the crit damage and he can just sit back doing insane damage.

I actually have an assassin and mechromancer that I play, love both but probably play the mechromancer more (Deathtrap is soooo badass!)... When I play 4 player with friends though I use the assassin. The damage is insane with sniper and shotguns. :cool:
You're totally right; I'll send out my Death Trap during a battle and he'll just flail around with his "special ability" ("special" being the operative word). ;)

Considering that this is a game where the Big Bads have bigger and bigger guns, melee is almost useless - I'm usually the Sniper Queen (I love shotguns too - heehee - Just got a corrosive sniper and a fire shotgun, both of which make me a very very happy girl), but I'll give him that advice. He just found a pretty sweet grenade mod, though, that twirls and spits fire when it hits the ground. He's kicking some ass with that.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 12-03-2012, 09:09 AM
Midnight toker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
You're totally right; I'll send out my Death Trap during a battle and he'll just flail around with his "special ability" ("special" being the operative word). ;)

Considering that this is a game where the Big Bads have bigger and bigger guns, melee is almost useless - I'm usually the Sniper Queen (I love shotguns too - heehee - Just got a corrosive sniper and a fire shotgun, both of which make me a very very happy girl), but I'll give him that advice. He just found a pretty sweet grenade mod, though, that twirls and spits fire when it hits the ground. He's kicking some ass with that.
Most satisfying thing in the game is sniping 'bots...
Old 12-04-2012, 05:39 AM
Undead

i have been playing infamous 2 bioshock and skyrim
Old 12-05-2012, 07:41 AM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straker View Post
Which tree are you using? The Assassins ability gets pretty strong if you go the Cunning route and chuck Kunai which not only cause damage but elemental effects AND adds Marked for Death for extra damage not to mention your decoy exploding for shock damage.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:24 PM
From The Beyond

Dragon Quest 5 on the SNES LOVE this game so much :)
Old 12-06-2012, 07:04 AM
Midnight toker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despare View Post
Which tree are you using? The Assassins ability gets pretty strong if you go the Cunning route and chuck Kunai which not only cause damage but elemental effects AND adds Marked for Death for extra damage not to mention your decoy exploding for shock damage.
Have played around with all the trees and to be fair the Cunning tree & Kunai are sweet and the Kunai ability does make the assassin ability alot stronger and more useful, but right now I have a crap load of points dumped into the sniper tree, which I totall love. ~28k damage purple jacobs sniper + The Bee is insane single shot damage and switch over to shotguns for bosses or up close.
Old 12-13-2012, 09:00 PM
Evil Puppy

Just got my collector's retail copy of the Walking Dead game so the next time my XBox fires up it'll be spinning that bad boy.

Just finished the first chapter and a half of it and I LOVE it. The gameplay is rudimentary point and click stuff (I recommend anybody used to adventure games at all use the minimal UI) but the story is really good and most of the voice acting is as well. Seems to be ramping up even quicker now, I'm excited. Oh, and Glenn.

Last edited by Despare; 12-19-2012 at 07:00 PM.
Old 12-26-2012, 07:33 AM
HDC Idol

^^ Sounds like I'm going to have to check that out.

The fiance got me Dead Island on the PS3 for Christmas; this is my first playthrough and it's pretty entertaining. Stunning graphics

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 12-28-2012, 12:14 AM
Evil Puppy

I started Halo 4 today... and spent most of my time playing Cave Story+...