Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 06-14-2009, 01:12 AM
Glasgow_Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
The first description sounds like the fourth story "the crate" in Creepshow (1982)
I looked it up and it does seem similar, but the other stories don't trigger a thing unfortunately. I have to see it someday though, written by King, directed by Romero and Tom Savini stars in it, shame on me for not knowing about it.
Old 06-14-2009, 09:18 AM
michaeljones5682

What's the name of this horror film? Can anyone help please?

This might be a long shot but...I was round a friend's house a few years ago and caught a few minutes of a horror film which looked really creepy before she changed the channel because she was too scared! I really can't remember too much about it as i had a lot to drink that night! It could of been black & white?! It was set in a dark old house with a group of young people and it had a nasty winged creature/demon with really sharp teeth that was roaming around pouncing on them one by one everytime they split up. The last bit i remember was a character saying something along the lines of 'There's something not right about the house' or 'There's something in the house'. I've been trying to find the name of this film for years, but no joy. If anyone can help me or knows somebody else who may know, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old 06-14-2009, 04:52 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Not alot of it takes place in a house, but considering you said you didn't see much of it I'd chance a guess with Jeepers Creepers. Not black and white of course...but let's face it, you were drunk.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:26 PM
Astrogenesis

Can't remember the name of a horror movie i saw.

it was about 2002-03 when i saw a movie on sky.
it was about a family that break down in a deserted town in the desert. they find a canyon/reveen full of cars that are stacked in the shape of symbol. also, the mother falls through the floor in to a network of tunnels were she finds boxes of peoples possesions, and then somthing starts to chase her.

if anybody knows the name of this film i would be most greatful if they could tell me.
thanks
Old 06-16-2009, 05:18 AM
Glasgow_Smile

Oh, I have another one.
This one is about some serial killer who's trying to revive Jesus Christ by piecing together bodyparts of its victims (or something). I saw a few minutes of it years ago during a horror marathon, but there were two different screenings simultaneously and I was just peeking in the other room to see what was going on there.

I loved the first 30 min. or so of Jeepers Creepers btw (that carchase in the beginning was amazing to watch), too bad things took a turn for the worse after that.
Old 06-16-2009, 08:06 AM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glasgow_Smile View Post
Oh, I have another one.
This one is about some serial killer who's trying to revive Jesus Christ by piecing together bodyparts of its victims (or something). I saw a few minutes of it years ago during a horror marathon, but there were two different screenings simultaneously and I was just peeking in the other room to see what was going on there.
From what I can decipher, Resurrection (1999) sounds like it could be your movie.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:17 AM
Astrogenesis

i saw a movie back in 2002-03 about a family that breacks down in a deserted town in the desert, and they find a canyon/reveen full of cars that are stacked in the shape of a symbol. the mother also falls through the floor of a house and in to a network of tunnels, and finds boxes of peoples possesions, and then somthing starts to chase her.

does anybody recall seeing this film and if so can they remmeber the name?:)
Old 06-16-2009, 10:28 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrogenesis View Post
i saw a movie back in 2002-03 about a family that breacks down in a deserted town in the desert, and they find a canyon/reveen full of cars that are stacked in the shape of a symbol. the mother also falls through the floor of a house and in to a network of tunnels, and finds boxes of peoples possesions, and then somthing starts to chase her.

does anybody recall seeing this film and if so can they remmeber the name?:)
Kind of makes me think of The Hills Have Eyes, and one of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies.

All Souls Day (2005) maybe? I think it aired on Sci-Fi before that....Could be wrong.

Wolf Creek also comes to mind....These were all out after the date you mentioned though, minus The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:33 AM
Astrogenesis

i most likly have the dates wrong as it was a long time ago, i'll check them out.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:35 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrogenesis View Post
i most likly have the dates wrong as it was a long time ago, i'll check them out.
I'll keep looking. I'm thinking either The Hills Have Eyes remake, or Wolf Creek.

Was it a low budget type movie? What kind of car was the family driving?

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods