Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-06-2007, 10:34 AM
Dark_Lord

Mariano Peralta's SNUFF 102

Twitchfilm.net

HorrAR: Mariano Peralta's SNUFF 102
(Posted In Film News Horror Mexico and South America Random Festival News Trailer Alert )
Snuff 102 had its world première at the Mar del Plata International Film Festival (Festival Internacional de Cine de Mar del Plata) in Argentina on March 9th.

The screenplay for Snuff 102 was written by Peralta. The movie stars (listed order corresponds to poster order) Yamila Greco, Andrea Alfonso, Silvia Paz, Eduardo Poli, Rodrigo Bianco, and Salvador Haidar.

Here's a description of Snuff 102 from the Mar del Plata International Film Festival website: "In an empty room, three women are being cruelly and ruthlessly tortured. In another time and place, a woman interviews a film critic about the violence of images and its real meaning. Strange facts begin to relate both situations in a hidden manner. ¶ The director tells he came up with this story at the waiting-room of a public hospital while standing in line for hours to get an appointment. 'I had the feeling that we were all merely numbers and that nobody had any real entity; we were just that... numbers.' ¶ Long-awaited come-back of Tetard troupe whose previous movie, Super Mondo Trasho: Unleashed!, became the banner of local under-culture causing a commotion during the twenty-first edition of the Festival; Snuff 102 promises to be even more scandalous in its combination of extreme violence and low budget. Unsuited for people with a heart condition."

http://www.snuff102.tk/

MySpace.com/snuff102film official page

Anyone have a chance to check this out? Sounds demented and the one clip of the woman being forced to suck on a knife is twisted.
Old 05-08-2007, 05:27 AM
Alien life form

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Lord View Post
Anyone have a chance to check this out? Sounds demented and the one clip of the woman being forced to suck on a knife is twisted.
I think the stills of the woman (either dead or alive) being raped (?) and disembowelled are pretty sick to be honest too!!!

I dont mind horror or gore at all but some things are too much to stomach - doubt I will watch this movie!!! :eek:
Old 05-08-2007, 05:32 AM
Alien life form

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snuff_102_(film)

I hired a movie from a video rental shop one day - meant to be a comedy - the video tape inside didnt match the title and on watching it, it consisted of a woman being molested and strangled. I will swear to this day I saw a real life snuff situation going on - the light extinguishing in the girl's eyes was enough for me to turn it off and straight back to the store.

Maybe I should have investigated further but I was just glad to give it back!

Last edited by Shazbut; 05-08-2007 at 05:41 AM.