Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Horror Filmmakers
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-03-2013, 10:01 AM
Little Boo

I Am Tim Helsing : A Monster of a Documentary

Seems like a good place to post this!

A cult comedy horror documentary splatter romance about a man called Tim, and the monsters he kills.

Tim is a normal dude. He has a normal job, a normal flat, a very normal girlfriend... but one day he finds out that he is a direct blood descendent of the most epic monster hunter Van Helsing.

Destiny says it is time for a Helsing to rise up and whup the asses of the creeps, freaks and monsters that have hidden in the murkiest of murky bits for too long.

Richard Timmons is a freelance documentary filmmaker. One day, he finds bumps into Tim while he's killing a bandersnatch.

The rest... is terrible, disastrous history.

--------

The webseries world is spilling over with shows these days so it's tougher for a show to find an audience. I'm looking for people who genuinely love their horror comedy to be practical and messy. No CGI here! All rubber pipes, latex and gelatine, and most importantly... BLOOD. Loads and loads of it.

There are 24 episodes online, and I'll pop back into this thread to post a new one daily until October 24th when season two picks up again.

Ask me anything you like, I love to talk about the show! Questions about the show, the characters, the writing... but most people want to know about the effects!

Enough words... here's episode 1.1 for your viewing pleasure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p4ThgBshjo
Old 10-04-2013, 09:01 AM
Little Boo

Today I'm posting episode 1.2 - "The Total Cycle Path."

Tim takes on an Empusa, Poncho and Richard discuss the disadvantages of touchscreens, and we learn a bit more about Tim's girlfriend. *snigger*