Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Fiction Posts
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-29-2012, 11:27 AM
salvation

wookalar (need to know if its a good idea)

this is just the main idea of a book idea let me know if i should continue...
I've been on the run for over five days. I cant sleep, i can't stop moving or it will get me. I dont know what it is. A bird, mutated human, im not sure. All i know is its after me. It looks human but bird like. Wings with hands six inch claws, human head only with beady bird eyes, feathers covering its body, not a beak but snout with jagged teeth stained with blood. I stumbled upon it in a closed animal testing lab. it tore into my friends like butter, and its eyes made contact with mine and glarred into my soul. Showing me what hell looked like. I ran and it followed. Its still following me, its nocturnal so it stays in the shadows. I got on a bus in Albany, im heading into P.A. i ll write into this every day so if anyone finds this and not me know what happened.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:00 PM
Cranky

Any idea is a good one if it's told in a compelling manner. Make it exciting and emotionally engaging and people will enjoy it.

Aside from that, you'll need to improve your spelling and punctuation if you want people to take you seriously as a writer.

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 10-30-2012, 03:23 AM
salvation

i just wanted to get the idea out there wasn't really worried about that stuff
Old 10-30-2012, 05:35 AM
Horror Fan

ikon this story happened to me once.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:52 AM
salvation

myers please explain what you mean by that? are you saying i coppied it or are you being funny?
Old 10-30-2012, 10:53 AM
From The Beyond

Sounds fine-best of luck making it into a novel :)

Last edited by Fearonsarms; 10-30-2012 at 10:53 AM. Reason: typo
Old 10-30-2012, 11:32 AM
salvation

should i keep going like this?

Wookalar - Journal of Alex Winston
If you are reading this then you found my journal and not me. My name is Alex Winston I am twenty five, average height, blond hair blue eyes, my friends call me Hitler youth. The following entries are of strange experiences. I have started recording since it all started. An animal research lab: Gence closed, and only a few short blocks away, we thought it would be a good idea, after some booze, to go and check it out. We broke in, there was nothing. Completely empty, like a graveyard at midnight. We searched and searched, coming up empty. Not sure what we were searching for. Maybe a left behind mutated animal, who knows we were wasted. That’s when we found it in the back, a hollow wall. Smashing it with a chair, we were shocked at what we discovered. A large hollowed out dome shaped room. The majority of it was cage like a bird cage. There was a door on the other side. We raced to it, Sammy, my older friend, beat us there. Opening the door we found our mutated left behind animal. A bird-humanoid figure pounced on Sam. Its snout not beak lined with five inch fangs tore into his back. Tim, my younger brother, ran to his aid and its wings not arms with hands at the end, with gruesome six inch dagger like nails, grabbed his neck and wrapped him up in his wings. I screamed, giving my position away. Its owl like head crooked at me and its hellish eyes met my glare. Peering into my soul it let out a demonic screech, drawing blood from my ears. I turned breaking my paralysis, and bolted through our hole and out of that lab not looking back. Boarding a bus in Albany, New York, I haven’t got off. I can feel it, stalking me, hunting me waiting to strike. I only see it at night but I know it follows in the shadows.
First month on the run- March
7th- I got off the bus today in a town called Newberry, Virginia. Its medium sized six, seven blocks. Renting a room in a motel, 117. It has blue walls a queen sized bed in the corner and only one window, thank god. I’m going to try and sleep tonight. I will write again on Friday.

Last edited by ikon; 10-30-2012 at 02:08 PM.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:45 AM
Horror Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikon View Post
myers please explain what you mean by that? are you saying i coppied it or are you being funny?
I am afraid this creature may be following me. Hope your story has a happy ending!

Tags
hunting, journal, wookalar