Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-10-2012, 05:28 PM
Little Boo

Cool Knock of Death

Hello members,
I am a 57 year old fan from Maine and I was wondering if this TRUE event has happened to anyone??

When I was a kid in the 1960s there was a knock on the door that sounded like my Great Aunt.My mom and sister heard it too but were busy doing the wash so I was told to let her in.We lived on the second floor;I ran to open the door to let her in and NO ONE was there.She was in her 80s so she didn't run anywhere but we found her nowhere after searching the house and yard.
Awhile later she ended up in the nursing home and died shortly afterwards.Years later I was told that this was the so called "knock of death";letting someone know that a family member or friend would soon die.Just about everyone has their own style of knocking on someone's door,THINK about it.
Anyone ever have this happen or have any thoughts on this??
Old 07-10-2012, 05:50 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to bamahorrorfan87
my father told me about some family member saw car lights came up but no car than a few days later another family died in there and the who came to get the family member who died parked in the same spot as the lights was

Tags
death, knock