Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-21-2005, 07:26 AM
Fear scented candle

Urban Legend fuel, Diesel

Okie Dokie. i did this a while ago and Movieman had a shitload of contributions, and it was fun.

The idea is to come up with ridiclulous bullshit that could pass off as an urban lgend, IE, it has that "it could almost happen" air about it.

However, it is NOT an Urban Legend thread. has nothign to do with stupid college girl movies. No "Spider eggs in bubbleyum", those ones already exist. Exercise your brains and comeup with your own bullshit :)

here are my starters:

A rare breed of Australian centipede was accidentally let go in chicago. only 1 escaped, but they reproduce asexually. They are slowly replacing rats as the main verming in the city, but city officials are covering it up. they have been known to crawl up through toilets and bite people. The toxin causes euphoria and psychotropic effects.

If you take every other letter from the ingrediants on a coke can, it spells out the date of the tsunami disaster. The wave on the can is symbolic of a tsunami.

Sex scenes in ANime are actrually filmed with people, who ar ethen traced frame by frame into the cartoon.
Old 02-21-2005, 07:32 AM
Je_Suis_Phnomne

Send a message via AIM to Iniquity Send a message via Yahoo to Iniquity
this one time at band camp.......... *grinz*
Old 02-21-2005, 07:41 AM
Je_Suis_Phnomne

Send a message via AIM to Iniquity Send a message via Yahoo to Iniquity
Homeless guy in Pittsburgh, PA. apparently couldnt take the cold winter months, so he decided to hop a ride with one of the long haul truckers heading south. Bad part is he didnt tell the trucker. The homeless man climbed ontop of the truck and laid flat, thinking that he would keep warm with his sleeping bag and whatnot and when the trucker stopped at truckstops/rest areas he would get down and stretch his legs too. Sadly he didnt make it that far. There are very few ways out of the city that do not involve a tunnel. The poor lady following the truck was horrificly startled when her windshield was immediately painted blood red, as well as various organs that were flying off the top of the truck that only had a clearance height of 2 inches. The homeless man was smashed and scraped all the way through the tunnel. The trucker didnt even realize it had happened until about 30 miles down the road the state police pulled him over because of a witness account of what the truck looked like, the blood all over the back doors and sides near the end were a "dead" give away though.
Old 02-21-2005, 08:10 AM
Banned

on the stroke of midnight, on halloween..
if you fart into a friends open mouth and yell Hail Satan at the same time .... your friend will have a coughing fit that will last 2 minutes.
Old 02-21-2005, 08:14 AM
The Dork Knight

There used to be a swamp where a voodoo cult used to do there practices pray,cast spells ect. Then one day a rich guy(lets call him James) wanted to buy the land and build the New Orleans branch of his buisness there but the land was rightfully owned by the voodoo cult so after various attempt to get the cult to sell him the land had failed James hired a gang to take care of the problem. So one night during the one of the cult's rituals the gang went to the swamp and slaughtered them. James was finally able to buy the land and put up his building, various problems happened with the building men fell off scafels to their death,things would go missing ect. Finally the building was complete and ready to be opened and on the first day of buisness everything went smooth. James desided to work a little overtime that night by himself, the next morning the building was a complete and utter mess burned from top to bottom absolutely ruined but there were no witnesses, nobody heard or saw a thing, when police went inside the only person they found was James pinned up to the wall of his office burned alive with a pentagram carved into his chest. The building was closed for good all that stands there now are the ruins and if you go there late at night some say you can hear James screaming as the voodoo cult chants.
Old 02-21-2005, 08:14 AM
Fear scented candle

George W Bush is actually an intellectual and an Athiest. His persona was devised to make the terrorists in the middle East underestimate him.

The Necronomicon is a reall book with real power. HP LOvercraft knew of it, and figured if it was displayed prominently in his stories, people would assume it was ficticious and not look for it. Aelister Crowly had a genuine copy, which he was buried with.
Old 02-21-2005, 08:15 AM
Fear scented candle

Does htis have anything to do with a screenplay that was recently finished? :D
Old 02-21-2005, 08:16 AM
BMXICAN

Quote:
Originally posted by Vodstok
reall book with real power.
:D :D :D :D

Jesus had a tough life. I read about that guy. Jesus is the only guy that ever came back from the dead that didn't scare the F--- out of everybody!
-Sam Kinison
Old 02-21-2005, 08:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by kpropain
:D :D :D :D
he always makes typos .. it kills me :)

the more upset he is the worse they are .. go back and check the ones where he's bitching about work .. i dont think 2 words in a row are spelled correctly :D
Old 02-21-2005, 08:18 AM
Fear scented candle

Oh, the irony....:)

Austin is gonig to have a feld dday ;)