Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-18-2005, 04:59 PM
Tonight belongs to HIM

Welcome Back Stingy Jack!

YA HARR! Welcome back me friend!
Old 02-18-2005, 11:10 PM
Now she has us.

where is he?

<CENTER>
http://www.horror.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2020_5.gif</CENTER>

Old 02-19-2005, 04:05 AM
Super Moderator

he was there......i swear i saw him
Old 02-19-2005, 05:12 AM
King of the Long Post

Send a message via AIM to Stingy Jack
Yes, I was here ... but apparently my ninja tactics were failing me. I was spotted.

I finally got a chance to take some leisure time and browse about at HDC last night. Our school has been undergoing a new, rigid teacher evaluation program, and all of my time (not spent preparing lesson plans and playing PS2) has been spent putting together my portfolio, boning up on my theory for interviews, and whipping my kids into shape for observations.

But, its all over now. Time to breathe a sigh of relief ::quief!:: oops. Not much of a sigh, there.

How has everyone been? Any new developments here, or should I just read the countless posts and put the pieces together myself?

And what's with the onslaught of crappy horror movies hitting the big screen lately? I have probably seen more "Direct to Video" worthy flicks in the theatre than I have on the rental shelves in the past month. (Speaking of which, a horror-version of "Little Red Riding Hood" will be coming to a Blockbuster near you on Tuesday.)

Are Vod and ShankS still around? I saw last night that Vod had posted a new story in the fiction section, but that was a month ago. I should really go and check that out.

What's up with everyone else? Fluffho, Vampenguin, massacreman, Nine9, and ... dare I ask ... Wufong (sorry if I left anyone out ... forgot some people, I know, because I can't remember their names)? Are they all still here? I really had a blast during that 6-month stretch in which I was a reg, and would like to chat with some those folks again.
GOOD LORD DELIVER TO US!
Old Scotch Invocation
-- adapted by Stingy Jack

Stingy's Horror DVD Collection
Old 02-19-2005, 05:35 AM
Fear scented candle

Hey buddy! Still here!

Alot and very little has happened.

I saw the Village last night. By the end i figured out that i had it figured out 30 minutes into it. It s amazing, i didnt expect much and was still disappointed...

heres the new story:

http://scaredyet.net/lit/justice.aspx

it needs a bit of reworking, but i couldnt wait to get it up. on the net. never mind :)

how have you been? Sorry to hear about the ninja skills. ;)

Glad too see you back. i was beginning to think that a certain fat stupid neighbor sent the kids over and they took off with more than soda.
Old 02-19-2005, 05:41 AM
King of the Long Post

LOL No, I moved away from those neighbors ... and part of my absence from HDC was a result of moving. The house I moved into had a lousier phone line than the one I moved out of. I was connecting at speeds so slow, there was no way I could adequately keep up with conversations at HDC. Now I have a new computer (and defeated Doom 3 with it, I might add), and am connecting at a speed at which I have never connected before! Like ... 48.8 kbs! (Pretty good for dial-up, if you ask me).

I'll be checking out your new story soon, and it's good to hear from ya.
GOOD LORD DELIVER TO US!
Old Scotch Invocation

Old 02-19-2005, 05:49 AM
Fear scented candle

Glad to see you too :)
Old 02-19-2005, 05:56 AM
PRIVATE EYE

Send a message via AIM to nine9
Hey Stingy! Great to see you! :D Glad you are still surviving the kids!

Mine are alot better this year. What a relief...........:rolleyes:

I am still around, but not as much. Spend time on other sites.
I moved into an apartment in Dec. Nothing else really new here.

Loits of new people on HDC I don't really know. Great you finally got high speed. So I guess your story is finished by now?.......... :p We've all been waiting........lol

EDIT* Oh..........read that wrong, you still have dial up :(

Last edited by nine9; 02-19-2005 at 06:10 AM.
Old 02-19-2005, 06:06 AM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Quote:
Originally posted by Stingy Jack
Yes, I was here ... but apparently my ninja tactics were failing me. I was spotted.

I finally got a chance to take some leisure time and browse about at HDC last night. Our school has been undergoing a new, rigid teacher evaluation program, and all of my time (not spent preparing lesson plans and playing PS2) has been spent putting together my portfolio, boning up on my theory for interviews, and whipping my kids into shape for observations.

But, its all over now. Time to breathe a sigh of relief ::quief!:: oops. Not much of a sigh, there.

How has everyone been? Any new developments here, or should I just read the countless posts and put the pieces together myself?

And what's with the onslaught of crappy horror movies hitting the big screen lately? I have probably seen more "Direct to Video" worthy flicks in the theatre than I have on the rental shelves in the past month. (Speaking of which, a horror-version of "Little Red Riding Hood" will be coming to a Blockbuster near you on Tuesday.)

Are Vod and ShankS still around? I saw last night that Vod had posted a new story in the fiction section, but that was a month ago. I should really go and check that out.

What's up with everyone else? Fluffho, Vampenguin, massacreman, Nine9, and ... dare I ask ... Wufong (sorry if I left anyone out ... forgot some people, I know, because I can't remember their names)? Are they all still here? I really had a blast during that 6-month stretch in which I was a reg, and would like to chat with some those folks again.
HEY ZWOTI I FOUND HIM!
Old 02-19-2005, 06:18 AM
King of the Long Post

Yeah, I still have dial-up. It totally sucks. But, it's a lot faster than the old dial-up I used to have! So, that's something.

Man ...

I'm fuming about the Blockbuster Scam post in the Modern Horror Movies section. Read it and post what you think.

Why is it whenever I come here I end up getting pissed off (if not just a little annoyed)?
GOOD LORD DELIVER TO US!
Old Scotch Invocation