Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-16-2005, 10:41 AM
Gemini Of The Underworld

Re: Re: Re: Re: drip drop

Quote:
Originally posted by last bad move
im sure hes not saying about your opinion i think hes talking about the point of this thread which i still have no clue as to what that is

but welcome and have fun
Thanks for the welcome. I've figured out how to do this now so i won't be posting things in the wrong place anymore. sorry.:D
Old 02-16-2005, 10:41 AM
a people person

and i dont like cops but thats only because im always up to something or have something i shouldnt which just proves urgeok's point that the only people who hate cops are law breaking assholes

but becides the fear of getting cought i have no problem with cops but those rent-a-cops on the other hand is a whole different story
Old 02-16-2005, 10:43 AM
a people person

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: drip drop

Quote:
Originally posted by babygirl20
Thanks for the welcome. I've figured out how to do this now so i won't be posting things in the wrong place anymore. sorry.:D
well its not a matter of posting in the wrong spot its posting a thread with out much of a topic no offence but you didnt give anything to talk about you pretty much just stated that you dont like cops
Old 02-16-2005, 10:44 AM
Gemini Of The Underworld

Quote:
and i dont like cops but thats only because im always up to something or have something i shouldnt which just proves urgeok's point that the only people who hate cops are law breaking assholes

but becides the fear of getting cought i have no problem with cops but those rent-a-cops on the other hand is a whole different story
i'm not saying i hate all cops. Some are good. I'm sayin i don't like the crooked ones that are in my neighborhood. Guess it did sound like i was talkin bout all of them. I'm not a law breaking asshole so forgive me for the inconvenience.:cool:
Old 02-16-2005, 10:45 AM
Gemini Of The Underworld

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: drip drop

Quote:
well its not a matter of posting in the wrong spot its posting a thread with out much of a topic no offence but you didnt give anything to talk about you pretty much just stated that you dont like cops
i wuz just wanting to see if anybody felt the way i do. Just tryin to start a conversation.
Old 02-16-2005, 10:53 AM
a people person

its ok and i understand what your saying

when i was like 9 i had a drive lawn mower (with out a blade) it went like 2 miles per hour. there used to be this cop who lived down the street. so other cops would talk to him so it brought a bunch of other cops over well i was driving my lawn mower down the street and one of the cops talking to the one who lived down the street turned his lights on and stoped me he asked me for a drivers id and i told him i was 9 he said i could push my lawn mower but i couldnt drivwe it i spent the whole summer mowing lawns to pay for that mower and i had all my stuff in a mini tralier with my push mower and my weed wacker in it he followed me home (me pussing my mower) and told my parents and called it in as a escourt

just so he could talk to his buddy on duty thats what i think anyway but needless to say he was a asshole
Old 02-16-2005, 11:00 AM
Gemini Of The Underworld

Quote:
its ok and i understand what your saying

when i was like 9 i had a drive lawn mower (with out a blade) it went like 2 miles per hour. there used to be this cop who lived down the street. so other cops would talk to him so it brought a bunch of other cops over well i was driving my lawn mower down the street and one of the cops talking to the one who lived down the street turned his lights on and stoped me he asked me for a drivers id and i told him i was 9 he said i could push my lawn mower but i couldnt drivwe it i spent the whole summer mowing lawns to pay for that mower and i had all my stuff in a mini tralier with my push mower and my weed wacker in it he followed me home (me pussing my mower) and told my parents and called it in as a escourt

just so he could talk to his buddy on duty thats what i think anyway but needless to say he was a asshole
thats what i mean, i got pulled over 6 times in one week and they searched me and my car with no warrant and no reason!:mad:
Old 02-16-2005, 11:46 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally posted by babygirl20
thats what i mean, i got pulled over 6 times in one week and they searched me and my car with no warrant and no reason!:mad:

Why donīt you cry me a river....... HEATHEN!!!!:D

:cool:
Old 02-16-2005, 11:59 AM
threadkiller

most cops are lazy needledicks....here they're just civil servants....its all about the pension....garbagemen are more our type of people.....you gotta know somebody to get a job for the sanitation or parks department though..
Old 02-16-2005, 12:17 PM
Gemini Of The Underworld

Quote:
Originally posted by majorbludd
most cops are lazy needledicks....here they're just civil servants....its all about the pension....garbagemen are more our type of people.....you gotta know somebody to get a job for the sanitation or parks department though..
I figured cops in new york would be worse than cops down here in alabama!:D