Old 09-29-2003, 10:51 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Tales From the Crypt

Tales from the Crypt = greatest horror show ever? I think so. Give me your thoughts. What's your favorite episode? Mine is the one where Tim Roth is a painter who is lacking inspiration. So he kills people and paints their final moments. He begins selling them for a pretty penny and falls in love at the same time. When his love interest finds out what he's been up to she runs from him and gets hit by a car. He takes her to the hospital but there is only one surgeon who can perform the complicated surgery and he's on his way to the hospital. The only problem is he costs a ton of money. So Roth rushes out and kills the first person he sees and paints the picture to sell it. He makes the money and gets back to the hospital. But it turns out the special doctor who was being brought in was the poor guy he murdered just hours before. Great stuff.
Old 10-05-2003, 08:12 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to virgil432 Send a message via Yahoo to virgil432
Thumbs up

I know this is suppost to be about the tv show but I liked the movie house of bordellos or something like that from tales from the crypt
Old 10-06-2003, 06:38 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by virgil432
I know this is suppost to be about the tv show but I liked the movie house of bordellos or something like that from tales from the crypt
You mean Bordello of Blood, with the hot vampire chicks.
Old 10-06-2003, 07:28 AM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to Vampyra Send a message via Yahoo to Vampyra
My fave has Wil Weaton(however you spell his last name the guy from Star Trek the Next Generation) It deals with a Frat house and they make nerds mainly do all theses nasty things to get in the frat house. They take them to this house which they say is haunted but it is really the frat guys hiding in it. And whoever wins gets $100.00. And this sexy girl Mona is there. Little did they know Mona and her girls were Ghouls and killed the lead cocky guy of the frat.
Another one is where this killer escapes from a jail or nut house I can't remember which. But it takes place around Christmas. This lady kills her B/F and shoves him in a snow bank. Meanwhile her daughter sees the killer dressed like Santa and lets him inside the house. And the lady is too afraid of getting caught for killing her b/f that even though the killer is in the house she won't call the cops.
I love that show..I can go on...lol
Old 10-06-2003, 07:35 AM
Cryptkeeper

Those would be "House of Horror" and "And All Through the House." Great episodes. I too LOVE that show.
Old 10-12-2003, 03:33 AM
Evil Dead

I'd say it's for sure the greatest horror show ever. I also used to watch Monsters, Tales From The Dark Side, and The Hitchhiker. All classics.
Old 10-12-2003, 06:53 AM
Cryptkeeper

Quote:
Originally posted by Sick_As_Fuck
I'd say it's for sure the greatest horror show ever. I also used to watch Monsters, Tales From The Dark Side, and The Hitchhiker. All classics.
Tales From the Darkside and Monsters were either hit or miss but still fun to watch. I love both of their opening sequences. I never watched an episode of the Hitchhiker that I dug though.
Old 10-12-2003, 08:13 AM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
I used to watch the cartoon all of the time. I loved it:D
Old 10-12-2003, 08:44 AM
Cryptkeeper

The cartoon was great too. We need these things on DVD.
Old 10-12-2003, 09:46 AM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
My favorite cartoon episode was the one where that kid is in the museum and the statues come to life and the one where they go into medussa's tomb(the girl with snakes in her hair). I used to watch these shows at my baby sitters house, good thing she made me watch horror movies or I would not be into them now.:)