Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum

Old 10-19-2010, 06:09 PM
whatever gets you through

the horses are the most believable part
Old 10-20-2010, 11:44 AM
Banned

I lost my scrotum in a nasty cheese grating accident.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:21 AM
The Spine Splitter

Send a message via AIM to Doctor Loomis Send a message via MSN to Doctor Loomis Send a message via Yahoo to Doctor Loomis
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecondemnedone View Post
Hi,

I've a question for y'all:

I'm a friend of a 21-year-old man. Well, he's a man in a matter of speaking, because he was castrated when he was young (before puberty). To use an euphemism, she's smooth between the legs/ has a line there.

I do not want to go into details regarding how it happened apart from the fact he hung around the wrong crowd, but needless to say he was raised as a girl/woman. Because of when the whole deal happened, he is very much aware he was a man.

He/She has a younger brother who knows about this and uses this information to keep him/her in line. So far it's along the lines: 'do as you're told, or else...some people are going to learn a thing or two about you.'

Nothing serious came out of it, though, it's mainly about occasional teasing when they argued and her brother didn't know what else to say to basically shut her up.

Now, the younger brother decided his 'sister' should finally learn to appreciate her girlish side by taking part in Halloween celebrations as a fully-fledged female of the species. She is to wear a little yellow dress with tassels hanging around the middle of her thighs and 4'' yellow heels with pom-poms.

There's also a plan to visit a supposedly haunted location where surprises await. Perhaps even a parade on horseback (Clydesdales ).

She is a 6ft tall Caucasian with shoulder-length curly blonde hair. As weird as it sounds, she is pretty, although in this case I don't think that's something she's proud of. She does not really have a choice because he can simply reveal the biggest secret (tapes, recordings and stuff, bottom line: he knows it's all he needs for people to believe him, I saw this stuff and you can't fake something like that).

The reason I'm writing this is because I can't ask anyone in 'the real world' the following: should I tell him/her about this (the plan) or keep it under wraps?

On the one hand, I could lose a friend if I do tell her (her younger brother). He knows I'm the only person who knows about this and who knew his 'sister' before the whole unexpected turn of events.

On the other hand, a night of humiliation (she still has her manly pride somewhere inside her and that's the first time her brother came up with that plan) sounds better than the alternative. One night where only three people know the score rather than everyone throughout the year...

There's no doubt in my mind she's going to do it - the last thing she'd want is for this stuff to come out in the open. She won't be pleased, to say the least, but she knows her brother isn't kidding.

I've said enough. If you want to know more about this, message me privately.

Thanks for all the input and have a nice Halloween, y'all!
im not sure how to respond to that tbh
Old 10-21-2010, 10:28 AM
Mighty HDC Drunken Pirate

It's a well known fact that everyone stops believing in Clydesdales once they reach a certain age.

Tags
choice, girl, humiliation, man, usa