Old 08-22-2017, 11:00 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roiffalo View Post
I don't even remember the fourth movie that well. If anything, it's worth watching for the most epic line in a remake of all time:

That's the best part of the movie.
Old 08-23-2017, 08:36 AM
A88

Evild Dead Army of darkness, Stephen king IT 1990 and Killer Klowns From Outer Space
Old 09-15-2017, 08:58 AM
Evil Dead

Smile

Thanks for your suggestions. I appreciate it greatly. I bought It the 90s version and I'm placing an order on Amazon. I love there deals on there and it's hard finding the DVDs I want in stores. Love John Carpenter movies and I own quite a few. Every Halloween and every few months I'll buy new movies and add them to my collection.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:30 PM
TELL IT TO CALL U BILLIE

If you run across the original Dawn of the Dead blu ray grab it. Hard to find right now at a decent price. Also, Shout Factory has some great rereleases with killer extras definitely worth checking out.

https://www.shoutfactory.com/film/film-horror

I can say that The Thing Shout release is awesome. And the Escape from NY Shout release is by far the best blu ray version u can find. I also have Night of the Demons which is again completely awesome. I'm guessing most of these Shout releases rock. Check em out.

Last edited by Shocker; 09-20-2017 at 08:34 PM.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:17 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocker View Post
If you run across the original Dawn of the Dead blu ray grab it. Hard to find right now at a decent price. Also, Shout Factory has some great rereleases with killer extras definitely worth checking out.

https://www.shoutfactory.com/film/film-horror

I can say that The Thing Shout release is awesome. And the Escape from NY Shout release is by far the best blu ray version u can find. I also have Night of the Demons which is again completely awesome. I'm guessing most of these Shout releases rock. Check em out.
Wow! Thank you so much for this! I'll add it to my bookmarks now. Yeah I'll definitely buy Dawn Of The Dead on blu ray. I hated the remake. That's one of those zombie movies that you just don't forget about.

I've never seen Night of the Demons before. I remember seeing it at Blockbuster when I was younger. Believe I never rented it out because I was scared by the cover, lol. Now I'm planning on going back and watching movies that I've seen and checking out movies that I didn't watch at the time since I was quite young and scared by certain things. My first horror movie I've ever seen was Night Of The Living Dead and I loved it.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:28 AM
TELL IT TO CALL U BILLIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightOfTheLiving_Sam View Post
Wow! Thank you so much for this! I'll add it to my bookmarks now. Yeah I'll definitely buy Dawn Of The Dead on blu ray. I hated the remake. That's one of those zombie movies that you just don't forget about.

I've never seen Night of the Demons before. I remember seeing it at Blockbuster when I was younger. Believe I never rented it out because I was scared by the cover, lol. Now I'm planning on going back and watching movies that I've seen and checking out movies that I didn't watch at the time since I was quite young and scared by certain things. My first horror movie I've ever seen was Night Of The Living Dead and I loved it.
Night of the Demons is cheesy but so good. Love that movie. Just make sure it's the 80s original as they remade it and the remake is lacking. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093624/
Dawn of the dead blu ray is $120 on Amazon. So heck of an investment if you can find it cheap.

Last edited by Shocker; 09-23-2017 at 10:37 AM.
Old 09-25-2017, 09:39 PM
Angst macht kleine Kinder

If you’re into horror/sci-fi films then I definitely recommend getting the original Alien by Ridley Scott. That movie set the standard for so much in the horror genre - PLUS you get to enjoy the art production by HR Giger, probably the best dark artist of our time.

http://twitch.tv/blatherskeit
Old 09-30-2017, 09:12 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by CircleOfSalt View Post
If you’re into horror/sci-fi films then I definitely recommend getting the original Alien by Ridley Scott. That movie set the standard for so much in the horror genre - PLUS you get to enjoy the art production by HR Giger, probably the best dark artist of our time.
Yes that's on my list. I love the original Alien.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocker View Post
Night of the Demons is cheesy but so good. Love that movie. Just make sure it's the 80s original as they remade it and the remake is lacking. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093624/
Dawn of the dead blu ray is $120 on Amazon. So heck of an investment if you can find it cheap.
Yeah I saw that. I'm not willing on spending that much. I hope they come out with it again and they have it for blue ray with some added extra's or something. One day I was so bored and added a bunch of horror movies to my wish list. Night Of the Demons looks interesting and I never saw it before, so it be great for me to watch horror movies that I haven't watched yet. As a kid, the demons on the cover always scared me, lol.
Old 09-30-2017, 09:55 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightOfTheLiving_Sam View Post
Yes that's on my list. I love the original Alien.
That better mean Aliens is on that list too! Personally I loved it more than the first one.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 10-02-2017, 03:40 AM
Little Boo

Just bought Frogs (1972) on DVD, starring Ray Milland.