Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-17-2009, 06:51 PM
Evil Dead

Amusement

Just finished watching this. If anyone has seen this yet let me know because damn am I confused.
Old 01-17-2009, 06:51 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady View Post
Just finished watching this. If anyone has seen this yet let me know because damn am I confused.
Is that the movie with the clown on the cover?
Old 01-17-2009, 07:03 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Is that the movie with the clown on the cover?
Yeah. I didn't state my opinion before. The first 45 minutes were awesome. Usually it's the endings that have twists but it was as if every scene had a twist. The second half of the movie went downhill. Confusing scenes that the director and writer couldn't even explain. Here are my questions for those who have seen this.

SPOILERS BELOW:

When the killer was outside of the mansion how the fuck did he manage to get back inside change clothes, change his hair before the girl even got there? Numerous scenes where this happens.

When Tabitha wakes up in the mansion who the hell was that black lady?

Tabitha is at the top of the mansion than all the sudden appears in the back of a truck. Did she get knocked out and he put her there or what?

If someone could at least somewhat explain the ending I'd appreciate it. It's one thing if the ending isn't supposed to make sense and the writer doesn't even know wtf is going on. But when the ending does make sense and your just not seeing it thats what bugs me.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:26 AM
Evil Dead

I'm going to skip the spoilers. Anyway, I'll be watching this tomorrow or in the weekend. I'll share my thoughts on this movie when I'm done