Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Fiction Posts
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-29-2006, 06:08 AM
Evil Dead

London Ranger Mystery – Episode I (Preview)

London Ranger Mystery – Episode I (Preview)

A Rescue Rangers / Basil – The Great Mouse Detective crossover

Foreplay - London 1915:

There in a flat by Kensington Park were four rodents and a housefly living together, and it was years before they got known as The Rescue Rangers.

They was the chipmunks Chip and Dale, the mouse Gadget, and the housefly Zipper, who were born and raised in London, as Monty he were born in Canada.

Gadget had lived in her childhood in a cottage in Windsor with her rich parents Geegaw Hackwrench, and Miss Kitty.

Gadget became friends with Chip, Dale and Monty, as they went in school, and they loved math, geography, and chemistry.

As they were older, did Chip and Dale get a job in a toy store in London, Monty he worked in a pub as a cook, and Gadget she started working with mechanic things, until she began her work in a clock store.

Their neighbor, who were the squirrel Tammy performed as a dancer in the nightclubs in London, and they had known her since they went out of school.

Gadget and her friends they were detectives after work, and they solved crimes and mysteries around the country together with the mouse detective Basil, who lived in a house by the harbor.

London 1915:

One day were Basil told to be missing, and Rattigan and his men were suspected for the crime, but it wasn’t them, so now was it up to Gadget and her friends to find Basil.

Gadget, Chip, Dale, Zipper and Monty they took a walk on Picadilly Circus a late summer evening in august, and Gadget she saw an ad for a newspaper.

Gadget and her friends stopped up by the newspaper ad, and Gadget said ‘Basil has told to be kidnapped to Paris in mysterious ways!’

The female mouse continued ‘We have to go to the police station immediately, and hear more about the kidnapping!’

The rodents met the Bulldog Plato outside the police station, and as he heard about Rattigan’s disappearance, was he saying ‘It’s not either Nimnul or Fat Cat, who did this!’

Plato continued ’Somebody had started another bar brawl the last night in the pub, where Miss Kitty is dancing, and that was Basil going to solve, as the brawlers escaped from the police!’

Gadget said ‘So, that’s what the things, who may have started the kidnapping of Basil, and it’s our pledge to find him!’ as Plato said ‘Good luck! But beware, it’s no usual task you have to face!’

As the rodents and the fly went home, were Gadget saying ‘It can’t be anyone else but Sewernose De Bergerac from Paris, who could had done this!’

Paris:

The next day were the detectives taking on a journey to Paris, where they had to find Sewernose and Basil.

The detectives took a plane to Paris, and as they arrived there, were they finding Canina La Fur’s address, who was on an apartment by the arc of triumph.

Canina welcomed her friends, and showed them their rooms, as Gadget and her friends found a news article about Basil.

The dog said to the detectives ‘Sewernose are having Basil captured in his opera on Champs Elysées, but he is not living alone there in the opera, as Banshee is living there too!’

Later that night, were the detectives going to the opera, and as they entered the opera house, where they feeling a mysterious cold wind.

Gadget and her friends had nervously found the seats by the stage, as they felt something watched over them.

Suddenly were Banshee showing up, and she said to the detectives ‘Welcome to the opera, but the show is over!’

Gadget asked Banshee ‘Where is Basil?’ and Banshee said ‘He is caught behind the stage, but first you have to deal with Sewernose!’ as she laughed and disappeared.

The detectives they had found a door to the actors room, where they could hear Basil, but the door was locked.

Gadget shouted ‘It’s me, Gadget, and my friends are here too!’ as Basil he said ‘Stay careful! Sewernose, and his guard dog Alphonse could come here at any time!’

Sewernose and Alphonse sneaked up behind the detectives, and Sewernose frightened them by shouting ‘Good evening detectives!’ as all the detectives except for Monty took shelter, who shouted ‘Come on you stupid alligator, and free Basil, or else!’

But an invisible Banshee she captured the detectives in a net, as Sewernose said to the captured detectives ‘Now I’m going to tell you why we want you and your friend!’

Sewernose he continued ‘Me and my pet are going to take you to Hawaii, where Lawhiney and us two are using your cleverness to solve a mystery for us!’