Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Art
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-29-2003, 04:58 AM
Hellraiser

An Angels Fury

Deamona,

About "An Angels Fury"

I see that you did not understand what the piece had to do with the title. I like your idea of "forced treason". That would work well with the piece. But the meaning of "An Angels Fury" was this:

It is the result of an angels fury. It represents a soul that has been the victim of an angels wrath. Maybe I should of titled it "victim of an angels wrath". That sounds good to. It was somewhat a self portrait piece. Anyways, I hope you understand it a little more.

To FreddyFan:
My avatar is from a piece I did. You can find it on my site entitled "Decor of the Damned". You are welcome to use it if you want! Thanks for the feedback too, I appreciate you taking the time to check out my art.

Im really enjoying the feedback from everyone. This is great, and thanks again!

Shrine
Old 12-29-2003, 03:05 PM
werewolf fanatic

Send a message via AIM to ds_spoon
that is some excellent stuff allot of that must of took time and allot of effort:eek:

check out my websit and join my forum!!! the link is: www.freewebs.com/horrorflicks/
Old 01-27-2004, 05:46 AM
Fear scented candle

Everybody is a critic. i have my own art site (http://vodstok.net,. not nearly as good, however) and i am dying for someone to ask me about the symbolism in any of the pictures. There is none. Pretty much all of them are tests to see what I and my computer are capable of.

I also write, and usually only incvlude symbolism to to make people read into things more than they should.

I think your work is very good. i love dark art (huge Giger fan here) and use art as fuel for my writing. My fear site (see the signature for URL) has a section for just about everything, but art. You have inspired me to add one.

If i do, and i intend to use any of your stuff, i will let you know. quick question regarding that, would you prefer someone to upload your pics to their own site to avoid stealing your bandwidth? I know that bugs some people.
Old 09-09-2004, 07:05 PM
Hellraiser

thanks guys - i appreciate all the kind words. very cool. i just updated the site with some new work and overall site changes. hope ya dig it.
Old 09-09-2004, 07:08 PM
Hellraiser

here is my latest...

I have a "how i did this" on my site with images of it in progress. I call it "Birth of the Clone Machine" - giger inspired piece.
Old 09-12-2004, 12:05 AM
Necrochondriac

Send a message via AIM to Lucid Dreams
wow man...thats some amazing stuff right there...keep up the good work...also keep us informed on any other work you do...i find what you've done very nice

"Then i'm gonna get a keychain attached to my balls so i always know where my keys
and my balls are" - Dennis Leary

The end of loss brings a new world order
In society, the government lables us "Americans" to represent ourselves
In a land of non-freedom
With the "Freedom" of speech, we still get denied our rights to speak our mind

Nothing but a bunch of old time fascists wanting nothing more than to stop
the idea of ideas.
Ideas build us, build us inside
Everyday someones getting stuck in a cell for a crime they did not commit
Since when is opinion against the law, against the rights of society?
Old 09-13-2004, 09:33 PM
Evil Dead

OMG!!! DAMN!!! GOSH!! i'm gonna get nightmares now...thanks a lot bitch...HAHAHA!! JK :D it's good stuff. very nice...er...creepy
Old 09-13-2004, 09:47 PM
Tonight belongs to HIM

Fantastic Work! Keep it the fuck up!
Old 09-15-2004, 12:28 PM
Fear scented candle

i guess i have managed to miss this post for MONTHS, but what the hell. GREAT work shrine. I myself never figured out the nuances of poser, so i havent done jack with it.

The imagery you have made is good brain-candy for the story i am writing right now. good tortured pics :D
Old 09-20-2004, 11:27 PM
Holy Light of Judgement

Send a message via AIM to Malicious_Mirth
shrine i am at a loss for words....really

i mean i havent really been creeped out in a LOOOOOOOOOONG time......and that peice called "and angels fury" really creeped me out man.....i mean it actually gave me chills...........i set it as my wallpaper but couldnt keep it there......ihad to switch to "birth of the clone machine".........Man i dont know what to say except i cant wait to see more and keep it up no matter what some of these CHUMPS tell you!!!!!

just my $.o2 worth

WOW!!!!

AREA: infinite.
The Hitchickers guide to the galaxy provides this definition of the word infinite.
Bigger than the biggest thing ever and then some. Much bigger than that in fact, really amazingly immense, a totally stunning size, real "wow thats big," time. Infinity is just so big that, by comparison, bigness itself looks really quite titchy. Gigantic multiplied by colossal multiplied by staggeringly huge is the sort of concept were trying to get across here.

IMPORTS: none
It is impossible to import things into an infinite area, there being no outside to import things in from.

EXPORTS: none
(see imports)