Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Fiction Posts
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-12-2004, 01:08 AM
Evil Dead

My Blair Witch Project Parody fan fic

The Traly Project

A Little Big Adventure 2 fan fic

Foreplay

While Arthur had moved to a village in the Hamalayis with his girlfriend Miss Brune that he got married wth.

Arthurs parents Twinsen and Zoé still living on Twinsun where an old legend became alive as a Traly was haunting the planet.

The newspapers wrote that a bear like monster was seen on the islands on Twinsun and Temple Park was closed because the Traly had been told to take the visitors away while The School Of Magic prepared a forceful spell if the Traly should come to their place.

Twinsun

Both the long and thin insect like, and the huge bear like Traly, was told to live in the isolated areas of Twinsun.

Twinsen, Zoe and Baldino decided to go up to the highlands of Citadel Island, with a handheld camera, where the mythological Traly was told to haunt the forests, the caves, and the sewer systems.

Twinsen said 'The Traly is told to have scared everybody away from the highland, and the underground in hundreds of years' and Zoé said 'And if it finds us, do I really think it will eat us alive!'

Twinsen said 'I forgot my weapons, and everything else, but I think that I can defeat the Traly with my own hands, but if there is a army hidden somewhere, are we not having a change to survive!'

The two Quetcshs, and the Grobo got a tent sat up by the woodbridge, where they got a magnificent view over the ocean, where the sun began to set.

Baldino said 'I can't sleep with the thoughts of this beast, so I stay outside, and keep guard!' and Twinsen said 'Good luck!'

The teacher and her three kids from the school used to take up to The Flower Circle but flying saucers and Traly's was haunting the area where the three kids used to sing and dance for Sendell.

Only the cow, and the Grobo Zed, who collected mushroom up in the highlands was in sight, and Zoé said 'Here is very peaceful, until now!', but as the darkness came, was there too quiet, and in the meanwhile, did Twinsen and Zoé fall asleep.

Raph was standing on the top of the lighthouse and watched the stars over the calm ocean as he heard noises by the lighthouse and as he saw the Traly was he running inside and locked the door to the lighthouse.

In the meanwhile was Pat and Fab sitting by the bar in Chez Luc and talking about the Traly while they enjoyed their drinks and Pat said 'I can't believe that the Traly is told to be alive again!'

Fab said 'Yes, it can't be true! People must have seen illusions or taken too many mushrooms!' and Luc said 'Only Twinsen, Arthur and Zoé are brave enough to defeat that beast and Sendell help us if they fail to defeat the Traly!'

As Twinsen and Zoé awoke by loud noises outside the tent, whispered Twinsen 'What is happening now?', and Zoé whispered 'Maybe it was the weather wizard, or the cow!', but both the cow, and Baldino was gone, and Twinsen said 'This is not too promising!'

Twinsen said to Zoé 'I wonder where Baldino are! He can't just run away from it all, so we can't trust this cowardly guy any longer!' and Zoé said 'It's no wonder why Miss Bloop got divorced with Baldino!'

Twinsen and Zoé ran over to the weather wizard’s tent with their camera, and the wizard who was awoke, asked why they came so late and Twinsen told about the monster.

The wizard said 'I understand why you want my company! That thing out there is really dangerous! And if it's come inside here, will I use my forceful spells!'

As Twinsen, Zoe and the wizard awoke the next morning, did they take a breakfast, and as they got outside, and felt the boiling heat from the twin suns, had Twinsen and Zoés tent had disappeared, and Twinsen said ‘That can only be the Traly!’

Something sneaked up behind them, Twinsen got beaten down, and he said ‘That Traly is gonna pay for that!’, and after a short fight, where Twinsen got the monster defeated, said the weather wizard ‘This is not a Traly!’

Twinsen found out that it was Baldino in a Traly costume, and Twinsen said ‘Baldino! So, it was you, who were a Traly in disguise! I hope that a real Traly will take you away, after all that you’ve done to us!’

The wizard asked ‘Should I fire a lightning spell after Baldino?’ and Twinsen said ‘No! I would take him to the prison cell in the caves, where he can be kept for a while, until he get’s better!’

Baldino got arrested, and taken down to his prison cell, and as he got free, was Twinsen and Baldino becoming good friends again, and Baldino swore not to do criminal things like that again.

No true stories about the Traly was heard in long time and as Temple Park opened again while the kids returned to the flower circle and people began to work in the sewers under Lupinbourg again.

Twinsen's recording became so famous that Twinsen became a movie director and his first movie with the handheld camera got shown under the sneak premiere in Funkytown where there was a Halloween movie festival.
Old 05-12-2004, 02:21 PM
Banned

Doubleyou-teee-efff