Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-02-2004, 09:33 AM
Scares Little Kids

Horror Movies Errors

I just finished watching Jeepers Creepers 2.... I know, I have to watch all of the horror flicks out, good or bad.... Anyway, he is my beef... How many movies have you watched where you have seen mistakes.... Or if you see it on DVD and you watch the deleted sceens, they cut parts of the movie that would have made the movie that much better.... It drives me crazy!!!!!!
Old 01-04-2004, 02:52 AM
Undead

Send a message via ICQ to Psychoholic
There is a hilarious error in "Re-Animator", in the morgue scene where the corpse first gets re-animated and starts killing everyone it cuts to a shot of him driving a drill (i think) through the back of the doctor and it coming out through his chest - anyway when it cuts to the shot of it coming through the front of his chest from behind you can clearly see the bottom of the body cast in the shot! (it cuts off at the waste)

serious blunder but it's still a brilliant film :)
Old 01-04-2004, 04:19 AM
RUN RABBIT...RUN!!!

don't get me started on movie mistakes

some classics, the watch in ben hur, the tiretracks of a car in ben hur

yesterday I saw Jaws again, notice how they start out with 5 barrels on the ship, they shoot 2 at the shark, there are 2, then they shoot 1 more and there are still 2 barrels left

EVEN in the latest matrix movie is a fatal error, where trinity dies, she gets spiked in the crash, but the spikes are going through the ship into her body and exitinng again, well, when neo moves her a bit you can see those spikes move a bit, fatal error!!!!

I know these weren't actually horror but hey

I remember a scene in new nightmare where freddy scratches his noze with a knife on the glove, you can see the knife bent, if you wanna see it it's at the end of the movie in the stair scene
the act of slow piercing is a transcendent spiritual event. there is no pain just sensation you observe the body, experiencing the sensation, surrender to the experience feel the indorful lush as the surgical steel slices through
Old 01-04-2004, 11:34 AM
Evil Dead

if anyone knows about TCM then you all know the mistakes they made in that one...

anyways here is one I caught years ago on a classic I love.. Mothers Day.. in the scene where one of the sons is about to cut the guyz head off who is sitting in the back set.. it cuts to a scene right before his head is chopped off and it shows his g/f who already has his blood splashed on her face .. guess they were juming the gun on that one..

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 01-04-2004, 01:10 PM

Send a message via AIM to LegionFilms
The thing that pissed me off were the scenes Hooper cut out of TCM. The infamous "Make-Up" scene and the "Service Station Tantrum" were so awesome but they cut it out, and all we get is raw footage. It would have been awesome if they added those scenes in there, and the hitchhiker dying on the road woulda been good to be in there, it had good cinematography.
Old 01-04-2004, 01:26 PM
Shhhh.....

Send a message via AIM to Aasiyan Send a message via Yahoo to Aasiyan
Yeah, suprisingly, movies can have tons of errors. I have to try to not pay attention, otherwise I wont enjoy it as much.
Old 01-04-2004, 02:27 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ShamSham04
I've got tons for yah. Here's a few for now though...

Halloween - Michael is shown with the mask on throughout the first third of the movie, but the store of which he gets the mask from isn't robbed until later on.

Final Destination 2 - When Kimberly pulls the car onto the on-ramp in order to stop oncoming traffic, it is parked sideways on the ramp. But when the semi rams into it, it rams into its side. If the semi hit the car that way, it would have to have been on the on-ramp.

Halloween: H20 - Jimmy goes into the house with no electricity. But when he opens the fridge door, the light comes on.

I'll post more later.

"Television has brought murder back into the home - where it belongs." - Alfred Hitchcock
Old 01-04-2004, 02:31 PM
Shhhh.....

Send a message via AIM to Aasiyan Send a message via Yahoo to Aasiyan
It's crazy what you can find when you pay attention to certain things.
Old 01-05-2004, 08:34 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to Leslie Daher
In ANOES you can see the cut outs in the carpet for nancy's feet to step into as she's going up the stairs AND when freddy falls down the stairs in nancy's house you can see the matress he falls on. also, in return of the living dead..in one scene they close the tank lid and in a later scene it's open again.
Old 01-05-2004, 08:38 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to Leslie Daher
in halloween the hardware store is robbed in the daytime and the sign in the door says open?????????