Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-19-2014, 04:33 PM
Little Boo

Can't remember the name of this movie?

I'm almost 32 years old. As a young kid, maybe between 7 and 10 I remember my mother sitting me down in front of the t.v. telling me to come check out this movie. I don't remember the name, I don't remember the cast. So this is going to be tough.

The one thing I can remember is in the opening credits as the movie started, it appeared to have these humanoid/alien type of creatures (they seemed pretty small) being placed into these tubes. I wanna say they were being launched to earth. Like the being of an invasion.

I've seen invasion of the body snatchers 1978. It's def. not that. I've seen recently the intro to body snatchers 1993. The intro seemed to be very different. And the movie seemed way different from my memory. I want to say that it was a similar movie to the two though. As though they were taking over peoples bodies maybe? I believe the movie was 80's or early 90's

This is a long shot, hope someone can help me.

Mike
Old 05-19-2014, 05:20 PM
No, fuck YOU

Could be The Puppet Masters from 1994.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111003/?ref_=nv_sr_1
Old 05-20-2014, 03:55 PM
Little Boo

I checked. It is definitely not The Puppet Masters. God I really don't remember much about the movie at all. All I know is the traditional Body snatcher movies deal with pods. But this movie had tiny humanoid people being put in tubes and I swear being launched to earth and they rose from the ground and hosted the peoples body. If I can compare the look of the creature it kind of looked similar to the front cover of the movie the kindred.

Anyone else?
Old 05-21-2014, 08:05 AM
Banned

XTRO [ 1983] ?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086610/
Old 05-23-2014, 05:11 PM
Little Boo

Thanks for all the help so far guys. None are ringing a bell though. I hate that I can't remember anymore than that. I know I didn't dream this crap up! haha. I'll keep checking this post maybe someone else will come across with the answer.