Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-23-2004, 11:39 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
Horror Cinema

Hi, I remember watching these some way back. But, I do not know the names of these movies or shows or whatever. Can you please clarify?

1. There was a boy (child or teenager, I don't remember), but he was kissed by a doll (girl doll) (voodoo doll, Barbie, etc. I don't know). All I know was the doll was in form of a girl and it kissed the boy.

2. There was a guy who went into a garage and he saw the two white mops on the wall move, as if they were controlled by ghosts.

3. A woman was hungry and she looked in the refrigator. She couldn't find anything, so she moved food cartons (i.e. peanut butter) alongside and grabbed for the dog food, and then she poored it in the dog bowl, and ate it, when the dog came in and looked at her. She looked at him with a monstrous face. I remember the woman wearing black hair and she had a blue shirt, the dog was light brown and was an english terrier (think Jack from "Lady and the Tramp").

4. There was a teenager girl (black clothes, brown hair thrown back) who was walking in a classroom towards the chalkboard and there was a boy on the floor, and his head comes off, and flies across the room, and lands back on his body.

5. This one is pretty vague. I don't know if this was a cartoon or a silly kid's movie. But, there was a young girl (or young boy, I don't know) and he/she was laying on the floor on the top of a flight of stairs, and I can't remember if he/she got pushed down or accidentally fell down, but when he/she fell down, there were clean white fluffy clothes (clothes covers, I think), I think the clothes were already there on the top of the stairs, but I could be wrong, maybe they were on the stairsteps, or at the bottom of the stairs. But, I really believe there was a kid, and I heavily think there were fluffy white clothes. I don't know if this is an incident from my past or if I misinterpreted this scene from seeing various films.

6. There was a girl who was seen on a pit. That's the only clip I can remember from that one. She is seen on a pit and she's yelling for help.

7. There is a woman taking a shower and her food basket is seen on the table, and one of her candy ropes (next to an apple) turns into a snake.

8. Two ghosts ones: there is a girl in a room and she was comforted by a woman, and she was terrified of the ghost of her female teacher coming to get her. I think the teacher was calling her name. The other one I just remember was in this room, and there was a woman who was walking in it, and she called someone's name or something, and I remember the room had a big chandeliar.

Thanks.

Horrorman