Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 03-23-2021, 05:53 PM
Little Boo

Movie Question Help?

Old movie I remember seeing at my aunts house back in the middle 90's but I think the movie was made in the 80's. I was a kid but so forgive my memory the one scene that really stands out in my head was this crazy guy (Disfigured face) chasing after a women and I think her son. There was a car chase scene when the crazy guy crashes into them and kills them. Can someone please help me remember this movie? I would really appreciate it. Thank you!
Old 03-23-2021, 09:05 PM
That fucking Guy...

Not "The Hitcher" was it?

Tho he wasn't disfigured...

There was this one segment on one of the Creepshow movies...?
Hitchhiker?
Old 03-25-2021, 10:31 AM
Little Boo

Not the Hitcher

No it wasn't The Hitcher!!
Old 04-07-2021, 09:15 AM
Little Boo

I�m looking for this horror movie

A man brings two girls to a yacht under false pretenses, claiming he's a millionaire buys he's lying. A friend of him uncover the truth but they sail anyway. Some stuff happen after but they arrive to an island where there's a lab and some mutants humanoids sea monsters! At the end the special forces arrive and thats it. Its Garbage! Bad acting, bad VFX, but its so bad that its goood!
Somebody knows it? I believe its from 2017, 2018! Thanks
Old 04-18-2021, 05:04 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonphobos View Post
A man brings two girls to a yacht under false pretenses, claiming he's a millionaire buys he's lying. A friend of him uncover the truth but they sail anyway. Some stuff happen after but they arrive to an island where there's a lab and some mutants humanoids sea monsters! At the end the special forces arrive and thats it. Its Garbage! Bad acting, bad VFX, but its so bad that its goood!
Somebody knows it? I believe its from 2017, 2018! Thanks
It’s probably starring Lance Henriksen.
Old 06-16-2021, 06:53 AM
Little Boo

HELP ME REMEMBER THIS MOVIE!

There was this terrible movie I watched years ago but it had one of the funniest scenes in it and I’ve been trying so hard to remember. In it, a bunch of young adults go to this house for some reason and start getting killed by a murderer there. Theres one scene where a couple is having sex on a bed and the girl ties him up to it. Then she goes to take a shower leaving him there and the killer breaks a window above the bed and the glass comes down and kills him. When she gets out of the shower she sees him and does the funniest scream I’ve ever seen in a horror movie. It’s some of the worst acting but I remember I laughed really hard at it. Oh and while they were having sex one of their friends watches them and masturbates to it. It was such a bad movie but that scene made me laugh and I would love to rewatch. If you know what I’m talking about please help!
Old 06-17-2021, 04:04 AM
This is a test

Sounds a bit like "Happy Hell Night" 1992. Maybe?
Old 06-18-2021, 08:01 AM
Little Boo

No that wasn’t it, appreciate the help though!
Old 08-17-2021, 04:20 PM
Scares Little Kids

Wink Remember this forest cannibals movie?

I watched this one more than 5 years ago. I'd be thankful if someone knows the title!

In the opening scene a woman drives a car through the woods but then the engine stops. She gets out and asks a man for help but another man sneaks up to her and vertically cleaves her in two pieces.

Almost everyone in the movie gets eaten by the cannibals. In one scene, a guy and a woman are captured in a tree trap. They are in a net that is hanging from a tree, and the woman says "I'm with you!" and the man says "my mom used to tell me I'd live for-" and both of them are killed in the head by a single arrow. The arrow came from a fellow on the ground with a bow, who isn't exactly shining with intelligence but he is equipped with an everlasting love for meat.

The cannibals roast people on campfires.

Approaching the end of the movie, another man and woman -- -- are the only ones left. They enter into a barn, which turns out not to be a splendid idea. I'm not sure if the guy finally made it , but I think the woman did get out alive.

Cheers!
Old 08-17-2021, 05:57 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korovox View Post
I watched this one more than 5 years ago. I'd be thankful if someone knows the title!

In the opening scene a woman drives a car through the woods but then the engine stops. She gets out and asks a man for help but another man sneaks up to her and vertically cleaves her in two pieces.

Almost everyone in the movie gets eaten by the cannibals. In one scene, a guy and a woman are captured in a tree trap. They are in a net that is hanging from a tree, and the woman says "I'm with you!" and the man says "my mom used to tell me I'd live for-" and both of them are killed in the head by a single arrow. The arrow came from a fellow on the ground with a bow, who isn't exactly shining with intelligence but he is equipped with an everlasting love for meat.

The cannibals roast people on campfires.

Approaching the end of the movie, another man and woman -- -- are the only ones left. They enter into a barn, which turns out not to be a splendid idea. I'm not sure if the guy finally made it , but I think the woman did get out alive.

Cheers!
Sounds like a Wrong Turn movie.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods