Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-10-2009, 12:43 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to jenna26
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Return View Post
Jesus H. Christ...WHY did you introduce me to this site? Petrifying doesn't even cut it:
I know, really....I was lurking and checked it out. For some reason this kind of thing really creeps me out. :o

Though I have heard the one about the statue, only it was a clown (so even MORE terrifying to me...haha), they used it in the movie Amusement. Creepy as hell.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:50 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to missmacabre
Stumbled on this one a few weeks ago, and just found it again.

Quote:
A young girl walking home from school found a small pile of Polaroid photos lying in the gutter. There were twenty in all, neatly wrapped in a rubber band. She picked them up, and as she walked she started to browse. The first photo was that of a ghostly white man on a black background, standing just far enough away from the camera that she couldn’t make out his features.

The girl slid the photo to the back of the stack and looked at the next one. The photo was of the same man now standing a bit closer.

The girl flipped through the next several photos quickly. With each one the man in the picture came a bit closer and his features were a bit clearer.

Turning the last corner to her house, the girl noticed that the man in the photos seems to be looking at her even when she moved the stack from side to side. It frightened her, but she kept flipping them over, one by one.

By the nineteenth picture, the man was so close his face completely filled the frame. His expression was the most horrifying the girl had ever seen. Walking up the driveway, she turned to the last photo.

This time, instead of an image, there were two words: "Close enough".

Hearing a scream outside their house, the girl’s brother rushed to the door and opened it. All he saw was a pile of photographs lying on the doorstep. The top one looked like an extremely pale version of his sister, but she was standing too far back for him to be sure.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:57 AM
Evil Dead

It's 5am. Just realized I've been reading these since 10. Too scared to walk from here to my room though cause I'm in a basement and the wind is making my house creeky.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:00 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally Posted by missmacabre View Post
It's 5am. Just realized I've been reading these since 10. Too scared to walk from here to my room though cause I'm in a basement and the wind is making my house creeky.
Have you read the PLEASE WAKE UP one?
Old 12-10-2009, 01:05 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Have you read the PLEASE WAKE UP one?
No, do I want to? I think I just got up the courage to head upstairs. I've had to go pee for 3 hours haha damn tiny bladder/tea drinking habit.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:06 AM
Evil Dead

hahaha
Old 12-10-2009, 01:11 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Quote:
No, do I want to? I think I just got up the courage to head upstairs. I've had to go pee for 3 hours haha damn tiny bladder/tea drinking habit.
Yes, you want to read it:

Quote:
It has been reported that some victims of extreme violence, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren’t being tortured. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:13 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Yes, you want to read it:
Oh shit. I did read it, but it wasn't capitalized in the one I found. Right over my head. Holy shit.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:18 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Quote:
Oh shit. I did read it, but it wasn't capitalized in the one I found. Right over my head. Holy shit.
Can you say "mindfuck" much?
Old 12-10-2009, 01:20 AM
Evil Dead

FUCK. I was literally about to get up to go to bed. "Just one more story." and I get this:

Quote:
Its late, but still a few more hours before the sun comes up. You're browsing the same sites you always do when you want to get creeped out. Suddenly, it happens, the hairs on your neck stand up, and momentarily, you shiver as your imagination goes to work on the story or that video you just saw. And you think, theres no way you could go to sleep now, and thats good. You feel tempted to look around the room, or get up and close the blinds, or turn the light on, don't. Just keep browsing, or pretend if you have too, and try not to notice the reflection you see in the monitor. Remember its just a few more hours until the sun comes up.
Fuck this shit!