Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-18-2008, 11:06 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to Rayne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycom5k View Post
OOOH OOOH OOOH DO ME! DO ME!
Aries and Leo?...Who would have guessed? [/sarcasm] :D

Absolutely NO surprises here:

"Ready, Fire, Aim!"...hahaha...I love that...Soooo Aries

I have to tell you (and I'm just being honest)...That outburst at Posher up there, was also extremely Aries ;)
Old 05-18-2008, 11:14 AM
HDC Idol

The only time I've gotten my chart done was an impromptu one from Posher.

What does the degrees mean in the chart?

I just did a free one online.
Quote:
Rising Sign is in 13 Degrees Libra
Very attractive and popular, your charm helps you to get your own way and prevents others from getting angry with you. "Peace and harmony at all costs" is your battle cry. You always try to ameliorate or to cosmetically hide any physical ugliness or any angry feelings between people. Flashy, but not gaudy, you prefer to dress elegantly. You generally have good taste in music, art and literature. Beware of the tendency to compromise yourself in your attempt to be agreeable at all times. A bit of a social butterfly, at times you can be vain and lazy. For the most part, however, you are gracious and affectionate, and your refined and aristocratic demeanor serves as a role model to others.

Sun is in 07 Degrees Pisces.
Extremely sensitive and emotional, you absorb the emotions of others (whether positive or negative) like a sponge. Emotionally vulnerable, you are easily upset and tend to cry readily. You are at your best when you can structure your environment in such a way that you are surrounded by positive, upbeat people. You are very helpful and understanding of the needs of others. Indeed, at times this can be a disadvantage, because you can be a sucker for anyone who needs help. Shy, dreamy, romantic in nature, you delight in retreating into your private fantasy world. Just be careful that you do not get lost in it! Trust your intuitions -- you may be quite psychic.

Moon is in 04 Degrees Aries.
High-spirited and courageous, you are a fighter when your emotions are aroused. The degree of force and drive that you can bring to any effort sometimes surprises others. You have hair-trigger reactions to specific stimuli and tend to "let it all hang out." You sometimes act before you think and do things on the spur of the moment, and that sometimes gets you into trouble. Your moods change quickly -- you have quite a temper, but you don't hold grudges. Very independent, with an extremely strong and forceful personality, you are known for being impulsive, careless, reckless, foolhardy, rash and daring.

Mercury is in 10 Degrees Aquarius.
You tend to be very opinionated -- you have strongly felt notions about things and are quite vocal about expressing and defending them. Yet you are also an original thinker -- you enjoy shocking others with your offbeat, original thoughts. You appreciate and need mental and intellectual stimulation. Your judgment is usually fair and impartial -- you can be a good critic because you can remain objective and unemotional about most things.

Venus is in 27 Degrees Capricorn.
You tend to keep your feelings under control -- emotions are only released in serious or important situations. You are distrustful of others whose behavior could be judged excessive or immoderate. As such, you prefer to relate only to those who are older than you or to those whose position is such that respect and duty are more important for both of you than passion or emotional response. Be careful, however, of relationships that are merely based on practicality or utility or you will ultimately be lonely.

Mars is in 19 Degrees Libra.
You are very aware of the need to cooperate with others in order to further any effort. You are usually willing to compromise with others, although you can be quite competitive in a friendly way. Very fair- minded and impartial, you have the ability to sense injustice and the desire to take corrective actions to make proper compensations. You see both sides of issues and questions, but you tend to be undecided or wavering when forced to make choices that might make you vulnerable or unpopular.

Jupiter is in 10 Degrees Scorpio.
You love to dig deep beneath surface appearances in order to find out what is really happening. A persistent researcher, you are very interested in the psychology of any situation. You tend to become overwhelmed by the complexity of what you uncover, however, and that makes you a bit gun-shy about explaining things to others. But you must learn to try to communicate as best you can because what you know is really very valuable to others.

Saturn is in 21 Degrees Libra.
Although you take quite a while to make decisions, you usually consider all sides to a question, all the pros and cons, and the solution you come up with is very often the correct one. You tend to be very reserved and shy, but, once you make a commitment to someone (in either a business or personal relationship), the partnership is forever. You have a strong sense of justice and fair play and greatly respect the laws and institutions by which you are governed. As such, you are outraged when others break laws or show contempt for authority.

Uranus is in 04 Degrees Sagittarius.
You, and most of your peers, have the tendency to think that all ideas, customs and traditions from the past are outmoded and irrelevant. You are attracted to radically new ideas, philosophies and religions that will, hopefully, cause sweeping changes throughout the world.

Neptune is in 26 Degrees Sagittarius.
You, and your entire generation, are heavily involved in investigating and idealizing foreign and exotic intellectual systems and religious philosophies. The most extreme ideals will be pursued with gusto. You will be at the forefront of humanitarian attempts to improve the lot of those who are in need of assistance. You will be comfortable with the concept of the "global village."

Pluto is in 26 Degrees Libra.
For your entire generation, this is a time of radical changes in society's attitude toward marriage and interpersonal relationships. There is a general fear and awe at the power inherent in making emotional or contractual commitments -- they will not be entered into lightly.

N. Node is in 21 Degrees Cancer.
You genuinely enjoy meeting other people, but you're at your best if you can do so from the comfort of your own home. You prefer others to come to you and tend to feel uncomfortable about leaving your home or neighborhood for any extended period of time. Those who do come in contact with you are struck by your caring and obliging nature -- you really make them feel at home. You form the closest ties, however, with members of your immediate family, especially your parents and children. You're at your best attending or organizing family reunions!

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 05-18-2008, 11:31 AM
Umbra Asylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
What does the degrees mean in the chart?
Each of the twelve signs contains 30 degrees thereby giving 360 degrees to the entire Zodiac. It is important to remember that the Zodiac is an imaginary circle which the Planets travel through in their journey around the Sun.

Basicly, the degrees pinpoint the exact placement of the planetary object at the time of your birth...Just like degrees of longitude and latitude pinpoint placement on a map.
Old 05-18-2008, 11:34 AM
Maggie:}

Send a message via AIM to pinkfloyd45769 Send a message via MSN to pinkfloyd45769 Send a message via Yahoo to pinkfloyd45769
I'm so confused!If i'm reading all of this right,we have not just one sign?
Old 05-18-2008, 11:39 AM
Umbra Asylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfloyd45769 View Post
I'm so confused!If i'm reading all of this right,we have not just one sign?
You have one sun sign, it's usually the predominant sign, but not always

You have one moon sign, which can affect your emotional state, and can dominate if your sun sign is weak

You have one ascendant, which can affect how you interact with, or are perceived by others

You also have aspects of signs according to the placements of all of the planets at the time of your birth...These usually have no influence whatsoever unless many of the planets are in the same sign at the exact time of your birth.

Last edited by Rayne; 05-18-2008 at 11:42 AM.
Old 05-18-2008, 11:48 AM
Chrono's Lesbian Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
Absolutely NO surprises here:

"Ready, Fire, Aim!"...hahaha...I love that...Soooo Aries
Well, thanks Rayne. Everytime I read those things I'm amazed at how they sum me up almost perfectly. Cause its like somebody sits around and watches me and then writes it knowing that I will read it and say, hey, that is just like me. But obviously they don't. If I thought that I'd probably be on some medicine for paranoia or something.

Quote:
I have to tell you (and I'm just being honest)...That outburst at Posher up there, was also extremely Aries ;)
And about that, hes just been giving me shit for the past few days and I'm getting fed up with it.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Old 05-18-2008, 11:50 AM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Each of the twelve signs contains 30 degrees thereby giving 360 degrees to the entire Zodiac. It is important to remember that the Zodiac is an imaginary circle which the Planets travel through in their journey around the Sun.

Basicly, the degrees pinpoint the exact placement of the planetary object at the time of your birth...Just like degrees of longitude and latitude pinpoint placement on a map.
Oh, ok... So it's not like "strength" as in, "You're more Pisces than you are Libra."

Or is it?

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 05-18-2008, 11:51 AM
Maggie:}

Send a message via AIM to pinkfloyd45769 Send a message via MSN to pinkfloyd45769 Send a message via Yahoo to pinkfloyd45769
ok,Posh did a chart thing or something for me.It fit me perfectly,but can you do the whole thing for Libra for me please.
Old 05-18-2008, 11:55 AM
Umbra Asylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
Oh, ok... So it's not like "strength" as in, "You're more Pisces than you are Libra."

Or is it?
No, it really only shows you that it's 'there'

Kinda like if the marble is on the left side of the jar, it's the same as if the marble was on the right side of the jar...BUT...If you have 9 jars, and 6 of them have red marbles, but the other 3 have a blue marble, a green marble, and an orange marble in them, you could kinda say the red marbles are 'stronger'...Does that make sense?

The sun, moon and ascendant are stronger than any of the 'aspect' signs, but if you have many of the same, they can cause an influence.

Last edited by Rayne; 05-18-2008 at 12:05 PM.
Old 05-18-2008, 11:57 AM
Chrono's Lesbian Lover

Quote:
No, it really only shows you that it's 'there'

Kinda like if the marble is on the left side of the jar, it's the same as if the marble was on the right side of the jar...BUT...If you have 9 jars, and 6 of them have red marbles, but the other 3 have a blue marble, a green marble, and an orange marble in them, you could kinda say the red marbles are 'stronger'...Does that make sense?
wait wait.... hold on I lost my marbles lemme go find them. DON'T START WITHOUT ME!
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.